The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

15 million prize family chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redrebel821, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Yay! I hope you get some actual news!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    You a bully?
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Naw....just gonna start imitating you-know-who

• Like Like x 2
  4. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I am hoping and praying my bloodwork comes back normal. I will explain to the doctor my 1 year of crap, and hopefully she will have some ideas :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Or at least go down swinging trying to figure it out.

• Like Like x 3
  6. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Exactly!

• Like Like x 2
  7. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    Good news fam!
    The sober living home is officially closed!
    while some of the junk is still left behind, all of the people are gone....first order of business? run around da house nekid :p

• Like Like x 6
  8. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Hmm...I'm an aunt now! She went in Sunday night but had been having the pains since Friday night and he was finally born shortly before midnight last night. I can only imagine how exhausting that must of been :/

• Like Like x 6
  9. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Yeaya!

• Like Like x 3
  10. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I just wanted to stop by before I go to my doctor appt. Have a good day family :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. faeriekitsune

faeriekitsune Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    So. MD
    o_O Those are fancy... my Zomig was the quick melt tablet/pill things. I had a love/hate relationship with those things. They definitely would kill the migraines 90% off the time, however that's cuz I had about ten minutes from the time I took the tablet till I was out cold for at least six hours...

Fortunately I didn't often get to the point of needed those. I tend to get warning signs of what I call floaters and fireflies. Little pinpricks of light dancing in my vision and "objects" wandering around my field of vision that aren't actually there. If I take meds as soon as I get those, I'm normally able to head it off.

It sucks though, cuz my best preventative med we found was Midrin. Basically super Excedrin mixed with Advil I think and loads of caffeine. Stupid med company decided to reformulate and the new version doesn't work for me.
    :eek: You do need a new pillow if it's hurting you... I think they have a group for that kind of thing... :lol:

I know what you mean though. My pillows got messed up a few days ago and my back has been all sorts of wonky cuz I'm not laying right.

• Like Like x 3
  12. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I'd say....pics or it didn't happen.... But no, just no.....

• Like Like x 6
  13. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Congrats!!!

• Like Like x 4
  14. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  15. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Thank you Red!
    I am back home! I got my blood taken, my exam done, and a tetanus shot. I have never had a tetanus shot I have been due for one since I was 10 years old I always lied to the doctors over the years telling them I had it up to date to avoid needles....lol Today when she asked me I looked at her smiled and told her, nope I need one! Lol She asked if I wanted to do it today, and I was like, may as well throw it on me! :) So, I finally got my tetanus shot! Yay! I am so proud of myself! I did not get sick or pale when I got my shot and blood taken. I think I am getting over my fear of needles! Woot!Woot! I never thought I would ever say those words :) I should get blood work results in 2 days, and exam results in 2 weeks. Today was the first time in my life having blood drawn. I almost screwed up anf did not get to have my blood drawn...only me....lol...so, she asked me if I ate anything today, and like a dumbazz I said "yep I think I had a nutrigrain bar"...she looked at me and told me you cant have your blood drawn today if you ate and your not supposed to eat for 8 hours before.....I truly had no idea about that, because I have never had blood taken and nobody told me. So, after about 5 minutes I looked at her and got into my coat pocket and there was my nutrigrain bar I thought I ate this morning but I didnt! Haha who does that? ME! Thats who! Only I forget to eat and think I ate when I didn't! I do that all the time... The thing that worried me now is, last night I ate 3 mini hershey bars around 11:38 or 11:48....I hope that does not affect my sugar results....I really wish I would have known and researched blood work Dos and donts. :(
    Oh! And she prescribed me some medicine for my belly!
    I appreciate everyone's support and happy wishes through this. So, I ask you guys to pray or vibe that my candy bar adventure late last night does not affect my sugar results. Hugs!

• Like Like x 6
  16. Mike Weatherford Jr

Mike Weatherford Jr Super Member ECF Veteran

If I ever got to write an autobiography, it'd be called "Murphy's Law". I pulled something in my upper back just below my right shoulder.

Invaper Zim

• Like Like x 3
  17. mekakeisei

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Oooh, I did that not to long ago..was pretty awful for a few weeks

• Like Like x 3
  18. Mike Weatherford Jr

It's horrible, what's worse is I do everything with my right.

Invaper Zim

• Like Like x 2
  19. mekakeisei

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Yeah, no bueno. I remember starting to getting really aggravated after about a week cause it hurt so bad to do something, and I do 5-6 loads of laundry a week, so you can imagine how fun that was. Probably should of went to the doctors, but I managed to power through it, didn't wanna go through the hassle of a office visit for some 'extra strength' tylenol :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mike Weatherford Jr

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I taped the muscle and took some ibuprofen.

Invaper Zim

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.