• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meetup -- Kick Some Ideas Around -- October 9th, in Castle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Ok, here is the final info. We will be in the "Team Room" at The Fowl Line The Fowl Line Sports Bar and Restaurant in Castle Rock. We have the room from 5pm till Close. I will probably be there a little earlier than that to make sure everything is ok.

The Fowl Line "Team Room"
774 Maleta Lane, Castle Rock, CO 80108
October 9th, 2010
5pm - Close

:thumbs::vapor::thumbs:

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Ok, I am going to start a new thread with the details and use it for a head count. Also going to PM ejoker to get it added to the calender and in the event forum. I also set up an email address for the meet so we can advertise it. I just sent VaporCast an email, they will put the meets in their show. Here is the email address:

coloradovapemeet@gmail.com

If anyone wants access to it let me know.

here is the link to the new thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ts/122139-1st-covape-meet-oct-9th-2010-a.html

Last edited:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Maybe we can opt for nothing on? I haven't watched TV in over a decade.

Really, I don't care if something is on. Just had to throw it out there that not everyone watches. :p

I've had the tube on only a few times in the past couple years. Last time was this year's Super Bowl, which I wasn't actually watching intently -- just had it on while doing other things. I actually switched off the power strip that has all the video stuff plugged in to it. Haven't thought of a reason to turn it back on yet.

Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I am, and always will be a HUGE Detroit fan. I'm originally from Detroit. Lisa B...spent a LOT of time in Windsor, as we could drink there at 19 instead of 21 WOOT

My daughters are all still there and last year my 19 year old came to Vegas with us and couldn't drink or gamble and she can at home, so her older sister was taking drinks to her room for her...lol

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
@Lisa - I have known several fine people from Windsor. I don't really yell, just glare... But only if you are a Red Wings fan lol. I first got into hockey while living in Chicago as a kid, before Colorado had a NHL franchise so I still root for the Hawks but am a diehard Avalanche fan.

EWWWWW an Avs fan EWWWWWWWWWWWW

I can't tell you how many times I've been screamed at "Red Wings Suck" while in Denver to watch the Wings/Avs face off....I've gotten much worse said to me too, but we'll leave those dorks out of it.

I would have suggested two screens if the Avs were playing on the 9th...but the Wings & Avs will face each other on 10/12...anybody up for a sports bar Tuesday Night in CoS to watch that one?

Heck, I'd even wear my Gordie Howe jersey out for a game on a big screen in a sports bar...I'm a brave chickie :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread