1st order - forehead slap

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Yesterday I tried to place my first IBTanked order on my lunch break at work. My iPad was having issues and I kept getting looped back to the beginning every time I hit submit on my credit card. It took me about half an hour and I even had to clear my cart and start over. After all that I got my order placed and received confirmation. I looked at my confirmation and realized I didn't order the pink rings I wanted, I had ordered two sets of stainless steel. Drat! I quickly sent an email and asked if they could swap a stainless for the girly pink. A few minutes later I received a reply letting me know that they would be able to do this for me. Yay!!

well this morning I was reading posts and looking at pictures of everyone's setup. I think I made a mistake in ordering the size. I ordered 22mm and I'm thinking I should have gotten 19mm. I use an MVP, an itaste vv, and ego batteries. Will the 22mm be to large and awkward on these batteries??

I promise if I have to order the 19mm I will slow down and double check, triple check exactly what I'm ordering! ;)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
COH, send me a PM with the order number and what you want it to be and I will look into it.

I apologize to everyone who has tried to use the site for the last few days. We have been having terrible issues. Our developer works on a Mac and he tested everything there before making updates to the site. Unfortunately there were some issues that he was not seeing, it seems they have been fixed by removing the theme that was there so the site might not look as nice but it does work now at least.

The only issue I have seen so far is with IE, after filling everything out in the cart it refreshed the page on clicking the check out button but did not get the confirmation, clicking it again after the page has reloaded took me to the confirmation screen.

We are going to be looking at options to our current store when we can afford to make the changes. This is not the first time we have had some terrible issues on the site and what it costs us between dev time, customer experience and lost revenue is considerable.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Oh yeah, the 22 is nice on the MVP but smaller devices it will look kind of top heavy. I did put 22 HalfLings on 650 eGo Winders at VapeStock last year and folks loved them, kind of looked like a lolly. The 19 will be more of all around tank for those other devices though it is still a larger diameter, toss a flared cone on it and call it good :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Papa, we do everything we can. Timing doesnt always match up but you know if it if does we will make it happen. I appreciate your props though... this i in the end what keeps us going as we are not a fast track to make it rich company. We started this nearly two years ago and by any nation wide standards we are still poor folks :)

Thing is and this is the important thing, we dont mind working for it and earning it, one order at a time. This to me is the part that lets me look in the mirror each day and still like that guy I see which is worth more that than that island in the Bermudas that I hope to one day own.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I was having the same problem with IBTanked site yesterday. Never made it to checkout before I gave up. I thought I was losing my mind.

Check out Baditude's Blog on IBTanked Tanks, very helpful.

I am using 22mm which is perfect for my ProVari. I think 19 is probably what you want.

I wish I had read Bad's blog before I ordered! Super helpful info in there!

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
The 19mm are perfect!

venysynu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread