2 Cats Died 2 Months Apart From Chemical Inhalation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
lol, i'll keep this post on top and let clever minded people read the orignal post and see through the bs that was posted. If others wish to fall into line for the sob story, i'd sure wish orignal poster would make the autopsy documents available. Of course they won't because there was no autopsy lol

Sick and tired of no proof of anything and people just believing it lol

Hey genius, you do know that by you continuing to post here, it's kept at the top don't you? I'm sure there's a topic you approve of where you can share your brilliance and move it above this one.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
LOL, tell it to someone that will believe you, i for one am not going to buy into your story.

lol, airfreshner stuff?? naw, i don't even believe you had a cat, but thats just me in my dis belief.

Not gonna cry nothing for something that is in my opinion a made up story.

Geez, lighten up dude, it wasn't my cats or anything, I just happened to follow the thread from the start, and was just commenting fyi based on what I read in the thread.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
no, just read first page and last page like many do.

vaping never killed anything and the vaping killed my cats headline is sily lol

I don't really care what is in this thread, but to insinuate that a cats health is compromised by a vaping that to me is sensationalism like what hits the papers and underscores what the true benefits are.

this post has been on the front page for some reason since i've been here for the last week, and it just reeks of big advertising.

This has been a great thread from start to finish with lots of information and discussion. Please take your comments elsewhere instead of continuing to derail the thread.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
lol, i'll keep this post on top and let clever minded people read the orignal post and see through the bs that was posted. If others wish to fall into line for the sob story, i'd sure wish orignal poster would make the autopsy documents available. Of course they won't because there was no autopsy lol

Sick and tired of no proof of anything and people just believing it lol

LOL, tell it to someone that will believe you, i for one am not going to buy into your story.

lol, airfreshner stuff?? naw, i don't even believe you had a cat, but thats just me in my dis belief.

Not gonna cry nothing for something that is in my opinion a made up story.

You sir need medication or some good sleep because you seem to be reading things that aren't there. You must be the only clever minded person in this world as far as your concerned.

>^.^< Sent From Meow Xperia Z

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: You were told no more posts. Stand Down.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
The title said the cats died of chemical inhalation, not vaping. Again, after everything that has happened and all the research I have done, it is glaringly apparent it was not due to vaping. I updated the initial post for people like you who only read that. I would update it again to include my doctor also said it was not due to vaping if I could. If you want to do something useful, why not find out how I can edit my original post so I can add that piece of information.

I don't know why you can't edit the post, but I really prefer you don't. The progression has been informative and useful, since I have three cats myself.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
funny, i won't ever get a pm with a pathologist report hahaa.

sorry for asking for proof. thread starter says this and that and i am just supposed to believe it?

and if i ask for proof, i get moderated, twice over?

Called a person that shouldn't own pets, called a genius in not a good way.

All I am asking for is proof of a story, and last i heard I would get it in a private message.

ok, that would satisfy me, but same time, i know and all should know that is not going to happen.

in my opinion there was no cats that died, and that is what i base this conversation on, sensationalism

for me to ask for proof was too much, and thread starter chimed in and said they would provide

you know what? I haven't seen any proof, just moderation from a lot of people that like to call me genius and say i shouldn't own pets

if anyone should be moderated, it's the backhanded accusations like that

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
In what way is asking for proof being a bully?

OP has proof, even said they would send it, i'm not seeing anything.

Look, i've been called a genius, i've been called a bully, i've been told to quit posting...

I've been told I shouldn't own animals lol, hey my cat is my baby, she would tell you different.

Alls i am asking for is proof from this crazy thread, and i won't get that because it's a work of fiction.

Stop bullying the OP, sir.

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
You are giving rug doctors a bad name.

My husband and I have been vaping for 2 1/2 years. About 6 months ago, one of my cats, Saber, developed a cough. We took him to the vet and was told he had a slightly enlarged heart, asthma and something in his lungs, but they couldn't tell what it was. She said his lungs should show black, but he had all this white showing up. A month later, Saber quit eating and ended up dying from not being able to breathe (we had to rush him to the vet to put him to sleep). Two months later, our second cat, Cougar, quit eating. He ended up not being able to breathe and the emergency vet put him in an oxygen cage overnight. The next day he wasn't getting better and we had to put him to sleep. His x-rays also showed a whole bunch of white stuff, even worse than Saber's. We had an autopsy done and was told he had chronic and acute injury to his lungs due to chemical inhalation. They said he had very little normal lung tissue left. There was diffuse thickening and bloody fluid buildup. There were multiple areas of blood clots. These were both 9 year old indoor cats - never left the house. I have no idea if vaping could have caused this. The only other things I can think of is we partially shampooed our carpets about a year and a half ago using a rug doctor and we got the whole interior of our house painted. I wanted to write this to find out if anyone else has had any lung issues with pets to see if it was possibly due to vaping. We also have a cockatiel and she is fine.

UPDATE: AFTER ALL THE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE AND TALKING TO OTHER VAPERS, AS WELL AS VETS, I DO NOT, NOR DOES ANYONE ELSE - VETS INCLUDED, BELIEVE THIS WAS DUE TO VAPING.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
In what way is asking for proof being a bully?

OP has proof, even said they would send it, i'm not seeing anything.

Look, i've been called a genius, i've been called a bully, i've been told to quit posting...

I've been told I shouldn't own animals lol, hey my cat is my baby, she would tell you different.

Alls i am asking for is proof from this crazy thread, and i won't get that because it's a work of fiction.

What proof are you looking for? If you have a cat who is your baby, then you would understand. You don't have to believe the OP but it seems like rather a sick pre-occupation with expecting a random person to provide YOU with some sort of document proving a death, and by what method.

Honestly, it's sort of creepy, and you are bordering on (if not already crossing the line of) harassment.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
What I get from this thread is:

- The cats probably breathed in dust from the cat litter as they are in an enclosed space and the boiler was wrecked by dust as well
- On top of that the parrot has got it
- There is some kind of biohazard in that place and we can't diagnose it from here
- This thread is causing too many arguments and generating wild speculation

And:
- No one's cats or anything else has ever died from 2nd-hand vaping, and you can bet that hundreds of them have been exposed to far more 'exotic' e-liquids than the OP is using.
- Enough is enough. If the OP ever figures it out then no doubt we'll hear.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread