2 weeks without analogs and not missing them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I've been vaping for maybe 2.5 months now. It was quite a struggle, I just couldn't give up the cigarettes. I needed that 1 or 2 a day and on weekends more. I went the WTA route, and it helped for a bit, but eventually I just had it with the whole thing. I decided to just smoke, I needed the real thing and I couldn't stand e-cigs anymore.

Well during a weekend of smoking freely, I realized I just don't like it anymore, I feel fed up with the whole thing. I decided to man up and just cut out that 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. And I don't know what it was but it was very easy. I vaped, and felt a bit 'weird' not having my analogs, so halfway I tried a puff, hated it. Since then I've just lost interest in them, I feel almost like I did before ever taking the thing. I'm not even a bit worried about someday giving in anymore, and that's 50% of the battle done.

One trick I used is telling myself that need be, I will smoke all I want when I'm in my 50s-60s. I'm only 22 now, and I know I probably won't die from not smoking till then. It's very hard to see that far ahead when you're in a cycle of addiction, you only see as far as today. I'm almost ready to give up vaping too, just as soon as I finish my favorite flavors :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread