Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
:facepalm:

yea, wheez, I think i agree with you, 5 seconds, but you are improving.

(it was Princess Cinder Ella, Mistress AngiBe, Countess Diva. That leaves open Empress, Queen, Tsaritsa or Tsarina, Rainha, Sultana, Emira, Baroness, Principessa or Princesa, Vicereine, Baronetess, Dame, Lady and Main Squeeze.)

It will be decided after the sun sets after the first full day of our new home.

Or at first beer Friday, whatever comes first.

How's that, Queen Consort Wheezal?

we should make it a contest! if you want a title, you must find ways to please Dave and I through eloquent text!

we'll take humor, rowdiness, loudness, lewdness, sultriness, shiftiness, smart, dumb, both kinds of mentally challenged, all 3 types of challenging mentally, bribes, extorts, tariffs, taxes, chortles, sniffles, giggles, shivers, quivers, funny, hungry, insane, inane, and calculating.

but no math. cuz it is the root of all evil and the work of the devil.

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
Hello new lounge! Still smells like paint a little.

Sent from the dagobah system using jedi-chat

I told Agador Spartacus low VoC but what was I thinking, hell, he can barely speak English. Sorry Rich.

<Agador ... Open some more windows!!!!!!!!!>

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I um..... Well....... Nah I can't do it, too easy

while it's true Dave and I have rules regarding hanging grapefruits over the plate to smash on.....that doesn't mean they are universal rules.

there are lots of titles now, but soon they will be gone, and then you may look back on this day with despair and sorrow that you didn't grab one while the opportunity was there.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
while it's true Dave and I have rules regarding hanging grapefruits over the plate to smash on.....that doesn't mean they are universal rules.

there are lots of titles now, but soon they will be gone, and then you may look back on this day with despair and sorrow that you didn't grab one while the opportunity was there.

Well those rules for grapefruits are all well and fine, but I saw nothing about rules for canteloupes. Much juicier and tastier

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans

However, some of us came to the forum with a title already.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is there a phone in your back pocket? That .... is calling out to me.....

OMG always your cracking me up!! I'm at work! My shirt is wet! I can't ruin one of these keyboards!! :lol:

I am in the bathroom despretly trying to dry my shirt. Does this wet spot look bad?

Reverend! Always is being a bad girl she needs back in the hot tub! Not me I've been good, see these Rosie flush cheeks, if you don't believe me, he can tell you how good I've been. :angel:

Last edited:

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
Does this wet spot look bad?

You know....

Never mind

Reverend! Always is being a bad girl she needs back in the hot tub! Not me I've been good, see these Rosie flush cheeks, if you don't believe he can tell you how good I've been. :angel:

Yes... All bad girls in the hot tub immediately!

Evie... I'm pretty sure that includes you as well.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Nnnnnooooooooo! Don't stop! Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop .....

Helluurrrr Dusty. I'm Sage. How you durin?

Where I come from, one never refuses a Sage's request. How might one be of service?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread