Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just placed an order for 30ml of Wyatt Earp (my favorite juice, although I have only tried this and RY4). I thought $5.00 shipping was too much (it wouldnt give me another shipping option) but with the 30% off shipping is basically free ($4.50 off my order).

Thanks FSUSA

$10.50 for 30 ml of a high quality juice is a great deal. :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Apparently I only got one of the new flavors (no bid deal...order some more later lol)...just tried the CHerry Pepsi and it tastes so much like the real thing it's scary how accurate they got. I liked the Cherry Cola that they had but that had a more generic cola taste where this tastes just like a Pepsi. Wow!

Ooh! ab357 will be glad to hear that! He is a Pepsiholic. lol
More then 60 new flavors added so far!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I lied..I actually got two new flavors. Cherry Pepsi and Peppermint Mocha. That I will be vaping first thing tomorrow morning!

I am looking forward to that Cherry Pepsi too. I hear that it is spot on. I am also excited about the candy and cookie flavors that have been added.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Well I am vaping the Peppermint Mocha right as we speak. You can definitely taste the Peppermint and the Coffee part but I am not getting the Mocha part yet. Don't get me wrong it's good...I left it sit out last night with the cap off.

It has a ton of potential...after I get done with this cart I am going to let it sit a week or so (if I can resist). I knew going into it that this would probably be a flavor that needs some steeping so I can't wait to let it develop.

The cherry Pepsi was good right out the bottle..so was the Forrest Fruits so believe me I have enough juice from this order and last week's order to allow me to let the potential develop in the Peppermint Mocha. It's going to be so yummy in a few days I'm sure.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The Forest Fruit is one of my all time favorites. I can't wait for ab357 to get his Pepsii to try after reading all of the great reviews. He sort of challenged David to create a spot on Pepsi flavor since he is highly addicted to Pepsi. I do find that the multiple flavor juice takes a little while to reach true potential. Thanks for letting us know about the flavors that you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread