The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

30% off to newbies?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Wanda Mack Doty, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. I read in another thread just a few days ago that someone was giving 30% off to new customers...I cant remember which thread it was or who the company was...can anyone tell me b/c I am READY to order now YAHOOOO Thanks so much!

2. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

freedomsmoke.com use code:30ml at checkout:laugh:
    RIMP:evil:

3. Thank you so much!
    If you were ordering for the first time...is there anything besides what comes with the kit that you would say is a "must have" ? I am getting the ego.

4. tornado9015

tornado9015 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Braintree
    Unless RIMP is confusing sites and or coupons, Freedomsmokeusa.com is also doing a great sale with the same coupon code for 40% off if you buy 3 30ml bottles of any pre-mixed liquid.

5. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    That's freedomsmokeusa.com, I believe. But, does the coupon code 30ml only work for first time customers? :(

6. freedomsmoke.com is not working :(

7. RIMP

Sorry, I meant the liquid is 3 30ml for 40% off with that code. Didn't mean to confuse you. Is he giving a % off on hardware too? If so I'd get a couple of LR 510 attys also.
    RIMP

8. RIMP

freedomsmokeusa.com sorry, tough getting old.
    RIMP

9. Shamus

Shamus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    NJ USA
    FreedomSmokeUSA
    That's the address you're looking for. Their juices are delicious. I recommend the Wyatt Earp.

10. ok thats a little scary...at the risk of sounding way too new to order ...I dont know anything about the liquids. ANY suggestions would be great...esp if there is 40% off involved ;)

11. ahhh ok so the liquids are flavors...got it. The LR 510 attys...those would be the actual cig part?

12. tornado9015

Sep 28, 2010
    Braintree
    Glad that was cleared up, no it doesn't need to be your first purchase for 30ml code to work, they had a coupon for first time customers, but I am not sure if they still have it.

Also you will find a lot of people recommending the Wyatt Earp flavor, it's a pretty good tobacco flavor, I recommend almond joy. Very accurate, and surprised me how much I enjoyed vaping that flavor. RY4 and RY5 are also very good, and in my opinion very similar, I wouldn't order 30ml of both.

13. RIMP

Thanks tornado:oops: having a senior moment
    RIMP:evil:

14. tornado9015

Sep 28, 2010
    Braintree
    The atomizer is the part that vaporizes the liquid so that you can inhale it, it screws into the battery, and you can put a cart at the end of that, or drip liquid straight into the atomizer. There are also cartomizers, which are basically cartridges and atomizers in one device, it is slightly smaller overall, and holds much more liquid. Cartomizers are also cheaper, but will not last as long.

15. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2010
    LINY
    freedomsmokeusa was giving 30% of to new customers a few days ago that deal might be over the code was newbie I got in on it 3 or 4 days ago so no clue if its still valid or not. My Freedom smokes had one too I don't recall the code and its probably over it was last weekend. If you go down and browse through the vendor subforums you can usually find one or two decent deals going on at the moment.

16. I am all giddy...I can not even imagine having a flavored cig..."almond joy" YUMMO!

17. Shamus

Oct 11, 2010
    NJ USA
    If I was you I would definitely look into getting some sample size mixes. What everyone here loves you may hate, and vice versa. The first company I got juices from nearly made me gag. Now that I have tried some others I am set.

18. Shamus

Oct 11, 2010
    NJ USA
    And I was giddy, too! I still am.
    I haven't had a regular cigarette since my batteries were charged. It's only been 4 days for me and I already don't like the smell of everyone else's cigs. It was surprisingly easy:)

19. riverwinds

riverwinds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Florida
    The FSUSA 30% off sale is still going on thru this weekend, for 3 30ml bottles. But frankly Wanda, I would advise you to pick up their sampler flavors first and decide which ones you would enjoy. They have tons.

20. DocWyatt

DocWyatt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2010
    OK
    Hmmm... I may have to try the Wyatt Earp....;););)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.