30% off to newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
ahhh ok so the liquids are flavors...got it. The LR 510 attys...those would be the actual cig part?

I strongly recommend getting cartomizers. Last longer before filling, easier, simple. Can refill them...etc. For new users, this is the way to go, no question, IMO.

Last edited:

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
that sounds complicated ...I thought the ego kit had everything I needed?

It does, the cartomizer can just make life a little easier the cartridge and atomizer is all in one piece. Not all cartomizers require the syringe to fill up just the ones made by joyetech ones and royal smoker CE2's.

freedomsmokeusa seems to only carry the joyetech ones or only has those in stock at the moment.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
that sounds complicated ...I thought the ego kit had everything I needed?

You do have everything you "need" with the EGO kit to vape. The question is does it have what you "want". I very much doubt I will ever use my atomzer with cartridge on my EGO ever again. I just see no benefit of it over a cartomizer.

If you get a standard cartomizer they are rather easy to refill. You can either pull the cap off and drip the liquid in, or use the condom method. This is you take one of the caps, fill it about 1/2 and then slide the carto in. It forces the liquid into it. You lose a little liquid vs. the drip method - but i am somewhat lazy about all this and it is a very easy and fast method.

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Also, the pre-filled carto's do not taste that great. If you have ordered liquid i would buy quality blank ones - and fill them. But you can also re-fill the pre-filled once they are empty... either way.

Starting out, i would probably order 1 box of pre-filled to have to puff immediately and a box of blanks to fill. That will give you 10 carto's to use.

Each box is about $8.

Last edited:
If you get a standard cartomizer they are rather easy to refill. You can either pull the cap off and drip the liquid in, or use the condom method. .
Should I be offended that you assume I KNOW the "condom" method? :ohmy::p:laugh:
Seriously though I have held and took ONE puff off of a friends blu cig...so any and all lingo is still mostly foreign to me. I have no technical experience whatsoever.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Should I be offended that you assume I KNOW the "condom" method? :ohmy::p:laugh:
Seriously though I have held and took ONE puff off of a friends blu cig...so any and all lingo is still mostly foreign to me. I have no technical experience whatsoever.

LOL, I explained how to do it after. You can refer to it as the Cap method, better? Each cartomizer will have a cap on each end. When you take them off you use one of them to use this method. You fill the cap 1/2 and then simply slowly slide the carto in - and the liquid is forced into it. Simple. Easy. Quick.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Aklso, if you cannot find the best discount or it is no longer valid, LF has the EGO kit for $40. I assumed they would be all gone already as he limited it to 50 units for ECF members.

But I clicked on it and it looks like you still can get it...

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=40&ref=ecf

This is the best deal in the history of e smoking...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread