Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Kelemvor. yeh i use it for testing small amounts of samples too. anyway thast the way it started out and then it quickly went into my main atty. and your right it is the king beast of attys. do you know of any other real good ones.
actually the RN4081 isnt bad but there are 2 diff ones.
the old one has 2 holes no serial # on metal post and thin wick
the new one has 1 hole serial# on metal post and thicker wick. This is the better one and this one produces more vapor.
These are the smoking everywhere cigs. anyway i read somewhere these attys can handle 6 volts for long time and no burn taste. did it and its true.
i get mine from Vapor Kings as he has the newer ones and he gave me a 5 pk deal. but i bought these 2 months ago and i am still on my first atty. dam you just cant kill these oldie attys can ya. lol
anyway but the 306 is a drop better than the RN4081
Nice talking to ya Happy vaping
Cos

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Cos, the Cigarillo is a completely clear liquid and is slightly more tobacco flavor than Plain Tobacco. Now that you have true ohm readings on the 306's, which one do you prefer: regular or LR?

to be very honest i like both the LR 306 and the reg 306. is that possible to like both the same? really very hard to make a call here thats how close they both are. i guess what i am saying is why get a LR 306 atty if the regular 306 does the job? But please remember i use my 306 on my mods which have a 14500 battery that vapes 3.7v and 6 volt. other has a 16340 battery and vapes just 3.7v. other has a 18650 battery and vapes both 3.7v and 6 volt. I hope you get an idea how close im trying to say these are.
Thanks for the info on the cigarillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread