3mg in 60ml/120ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
Hi,
This might be a dumb question, but
I was vaping 3mg 60ml e liquid and I would get nicotine in my system really fast, now I am vaping 3mg 120ml e liquid, and I can vape it nonstop and can't get enough, I not really familiar with how it works, but I'm thinking that 3mg in 60ml is stronger and 3mg in 120ml is less stronger, or is it completely the same, and works the same? Or has my body just adjusted to 3mg that I can't really feel it almost? Or maybe since the e liquid brands and flavours are different I feel like that?
I'm vaping about 15ml-20ml in one day, from morning till night time. (Ijust 3)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Or maybe since the e liquid brands and flavours are different I feel like that?

As Topwater said...a juice with 3mg/ml nicotine in a 60ml bottle would be the same as a juice with 3mg/ml in a 120ml bottle...(ie. just different sized bottles)…

So any difference in effects between the 2...for you...IS probably based on the brand and/or flavor...

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Hi,
This might be a dumb question, but
I was vaping 3mg 60ml e liquid and I would get nicotine in my system really fast, now I am vaping 3mg 120ml e liquid, and I can vape it nonstop and can't get enough, I not really familiar with how it works, but I'm thinking that 3mg in 60ml is stronger and 3mg in 120ml is less stronger, or is it completely the same, and works the same? Or has my body just adjusted to 3mg that I can't really feel it almost? Or maybe since the e liquid brands and flavours are different I feel like that?
I'm vaping about 15ml-20ml in one day, from morning till night time. (Ijust 3)
Some flavours will reduce the throat hit substantially in nic. Or you could say some increase it substantially. Your getting the same nic level just less or more throat hit. I adjust my nic levels slightly to get similar hit from all my diy juices. Eg, my citrus vape 3mg, my berries 4 mg. I could fully understand someone thinking there was a difference between the 2 of those with both being 3 mg.

Reactions: Kjep

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
if one thinks about it... the 60 ml bottle has 180 mg of nic in it while the 120 mll bottle has 360 mg of nic in it... so it has twice the nic in it :)

Yes, but only because the 120mL bottle holds twice as much eliquid as the 60mL bottle. Take half of the 120mL eliquid out...and he's back to 180mg of nic in the 60mL that's left.

Your humor may be "messing" with the guy's mind. :D

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Your humor may be "messing" with the guy's mind. :D
    Well there's a chance it may. That post was kinda funny though. I do really think he'll get it though. The producers of Star Trek TOS thought the show was a bad idea because they thought it was too 'advanced' for the layman..

• Useful
    Reactions: gerrymi

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
    Well there's a chance it may. That post was kinda funny though. I do really think he'll get it though. The producers of Star Trek TOS thought the show was a bad idea because they thought it was too 'advanced' for the layman..
    As I said that this might be a dumb question, A a new vaper, I didn't find it funny though , I've joined here to learn,
    I'm not into all that e liquid stuff, I just buy a bottle and vape it, and I've noticed a 'big' difference, So I just decided to ask experts.
    Dunno, maybe you maxed out your tolerance for 3mg.
    It doesnt take much to build up a tolerance to nic once you jump into it.
    You can play with and reset your tolerance quite easily, if you can be bothered.
    Might try out one of those nicotine boosters, or try to stick with one e liquid brand,and simular flavours.for some time for now.

• Creative
    Reactions: gerrymi

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    As I said that this might be a dumb question, A a new vaper, I didn't find it funny though , I've joined here to learn,
    I'm not into all that e liquid stuff, I just buy a bottle and vape it, and I've noticed a 'big' difference, So I just decided to ask experts.
    I was referring to Bunnykiller's post. Not yours. I think your question was quite reasonable.

Reactions: Kjep

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
    Update
    So yeah, I've discovered something today.
    So I'm vaping with aub ohm tank, which is more for dtl, i guess.
    So I've never really vaped it like mtl. Because at the beginning I was getting the nicotine just with dtl, but today I tried mtl , and 3mg is enough.
    So the question for now is, can I vape with my ijust 3,which is with sub ohm tank, like mtl? Or is it bad, to do it with sub ohm tank, or it's completely normal and okay ?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Update
    So I've never really vaped it like mtl. Because at the beginning I was getting the nicotine just with dtl, but today I tried mtl , and 3mg is enough.
    So the question for now is, can I vape with my ijust 3,which is with sub ohm tank, like mtl? Or is it bad, to do it with sub ohm tank, or it's completely normal and okay ?
    As long as the coil in any atty is getting enough air to keep the wick from getting burnt it's fine. If your juice suddenly starts tasting too sweet open up the air a bit. This happens when chain vaping often and the coil doesn't have time to cool down.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Update
    Definitely can although its seems kind of hard to do a mtl hit on a tank that's so airy, but if you can there's no problem. I would think trying a mtl hit on an airy tank it would be hard to get any vapor..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread