3rd order ;) need some design input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlash

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
WA, USA
Ok, so I have 5 already.. and since I need some cartos, i figure it's time to order a 6th :D
All 5 of mine are basic clear with various colored caps, but the 6th will be a custom color order. But i'm "artistically challenged" to say the least.. So I hope I can get a few ideas and get this ordered before they go to DC.
What I want: Seahawk themed IBTanked for my ADV.

Blue, Green, Silver are the colors. (Silver can be left out though) I'm thinking of using royal blue or maybe sapphire, and maybe mint be used as the green?

Blue swirl tank, with green caps?
Green swirl, blue caps?
Blue and Green Swirl/Mottled with Stainless caps?
Other?

After it's made I can get the drip tip to complement the tank. I'm not too worried about it not matching my mods, it will be used on whatever I grab. (Black eVic, SVD, black MVP)
And i'm not 100% sure what my ADV will be, it changes.. so I may make this one tank, and order more in the future of same design.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I dunno if this helps, but I recently got green caps from them and they are a very pastel green.. like a "sea foam green".. similar to the color below, not the vibrant kelly green as they appear on the website (at least on my end).

Now, I was pleased as I would have picked this color, but if you are going for a Seahawks theme, I'm not sure it's what you would be looking for.

pan_4245_ice_572c_h281_w281_crop.jpg

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
My Green caps aren't pastel at all. They are the Kelly green that is common with anodized green. They may have changed the green recently. The tip and caps where a "slightly" different color, but it's pretty close.

Our anodizer is a pretty big outfit and they do a pretty good job most of the time staying on point but they do have a high/low shade for each color. this apparently is something we just have to live with. Down the road the anodizing is something that we may bring in house then while we may have more control there is no saying we will do a better job ;)

Anyway, we have been pretty happy with most everything we have gotten. I do have 500 Black 22s that I shelved awhile back as it looks like they tumbled them. Thought about putting them up as satin black or brushed black. Pretty big hit for us to put on the shelf 250 sets of caps but until i decide how we want to handle them I figured that was the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread