Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
First's first... got my first IBTanked about a week ago (and first tank ever). OMG I love this.. they are wonderful. I already have another IBTanked in the mail and I'm sitting here picking out some more.

So, I'm looking at the color chart and I see you can pick your own swirl combo out of the solid colors. What about the colors that aren't listed as solid? For example, toxic green... is a toxic green & turquoise swirl something you guys could make happen? Or turquoise and red?

Thank you!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi Robin, dont feel like you are alone :D Toxic is a color of its own but I guess it isnt listed as a solid color. If you see a color on the chart as a solid, swirl or whatever you can choose it by name for any of the designs or ask for polka dots if thats what you want. The girls do whatever they can to help folks out and most times it is fun for them in doing different things.

Yes you can pick to colors on the swirls and they will blend one color into another.

Pretty much if you can imagine it they will do their best to make it happen for you, that is why we set things up like we did. i know this makes things confusing for some but once you understand their are limitless combinations everyone con have a completely unique tube.

On top of that they also have some things that have gained popularity like the Zombie, this is a toxic green tube with a splatter on it of red. All one needs to do to get a toxic tank whether it is a Zenisis tube or a cartomizer tank is ask for a Zombie in the color choice notes. Some come out a little juicier than others and if you want a really juicy one then you can ask for that too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread