401 manual battery quick review

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillMill

ECF Veteran
Sorry to kind of hi-jack this thread, esp from Shawn, who I got all of my m4xx's from, but I love the auto battery and although I will probably buy a few manuals off of him. Do any of you know of a better battery, with a similar switch to the 901 that will not go off from loud music? I'm not sure if the dse103 uses the same battery switch as the 901 or not, but if any of you know, please fill me in.

And to get back on topic... My wife Lacey and I both use our m4 series on a daily basis. They are by far my favorite cigs besides my 901 and are normally what goes with me everywhere. Shawn and litecig are amazing! And I would highly recommend them to anyone. :D

WillMill

ECF Veteran
To be a little more clear, I know the dse103 is not compatible with the m-series, however I'm looking for a similar cig in size to my m's that I can use in the car with louder music or the windows down without a manual switch. Once again though, I will be snagging a manual battery from you soon Shawn.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
No problem at all WillMill. The forum can be a bit overwhelming at first. :)

And you're right about Shawn. He is johnny on the spot when it comes to customer service. Good thing too. One of the manual 401 batteries from this review choked and puked Saturday night. Five minutes after a fresh charge, it just stopped working. Emailed Shawn about it, and its already on it's final voyage, back to him for a replacement.

Will - If you order yourself some manuals, get at least 3. I only got 2, and I regret it. I really really like the manual.
Just so ya know, JD at Truesmoker finally got in his manual Dragon 401's, and he has em for less then Litecig. And just like Shawn, he's all about good customer service. Besides that, those Dragons are gorgeous. Take a look. Scroll down a bit for pictures of the different colors.

The Dragon: from Truesmoker

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Will - If you order yourself some manuals, get at least 3. I only got 2, and I regret it. I really really like the manual.
Just so ya know, JD at Truesmoker finally got in his manual Dragon 401's, and he has em for less then Litecig. And just like Shawn, he's all about good customer service. Besides that, those Dragons are gorgeous. Take a look. Scroll down a bit for pictures of the different colors.

The Dragon: from Truesmoker

True on both counts. I've ordered from Truesmoker and Litecig and got great service from both.

And I may be ready to order a few more manual batteries. I have 2 now and been using for a few weeks. I'm totally used to the manuals and my autos are just sitting there. I pull them out and use them for a bit and cant wait to get back on the manuals. I actually keep trying to find the button when I'm using an auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread