404 error?!?!?! WTH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Man, I was freaking out. It was like... did I just imagine this whole ECF thing? For the last 11 months? :D

Andria

No, if ECF disappears for a while, it's just a network or server glitch.

On the other hand, if you suddenly lose all power to your house and the lights go off, that means that the zombie apocalypse has started.

If you see weird static on your TV, it means the aliens have landed.

But if Gordon Ramsay shows up at your door, then you're totally screwed.....

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
No, if ECF disappears for a while, it's just a network or server glitch.

On the other hand, if you suddenly lose all power to your house and the lights go off, that means that the zombie apocalypse has started.

If you see weird static on your TV, it means the aliens have landed.

But if Gordon Ramsay shows up at your door, then you're totally screwed.....

Why, who's Gordon Ramsay? To my mind, "totally screwed" is when someone in a black suit shows up and says "I'm from the gov't and I'm here to help you." :facepalm:

I've gotten used to those "cloudbank" errors, they come up from time to time... but a 404 error was like... ummm, did someone just wipe that server's hard drive? :shock:

Andria

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
To my mind, "totally screwed" is when someone in a black suit shows up and says "I'm from the gov't and I'm here to help you." :facepalm:

Andria

YAAAAH!!!!! I am so glad that the government did not show up at ECF, offering to help *shiver*

And yeah, I was surprised today too to see this error message.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Why, who's Gordon Ramsay? To my mind, "totally screwed" is when someone in a black suit shows up and says "I'm from the gov't and I'm here to help you." :facepalm:

I've gotten used to those "cloudbank" errors, they come up from time to time... but a 404 error was like... ummm, did someone just wipe that server's hard drive? :shock:

Andria

Ohhhh, Andria, (sigh)

When someone in a black suit shows up, it means that some idiot has selected you for intervention. Available options include denial, acceptance, active resistance, passive resistance, subterfuge, sabotage, and armed conflict.

When Gordon Ramsey shows up, it's a different story. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. None of the above strategies seem to have any effect on him.

Did you really ask "Who's Gordon Ramsey"?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ohhhh, Andria, (sigh)

When someone in a black suit shows up, it means that some idiot has selected you for intervention. Available options include denial, acceptance, active resistance, passive resistance, subterfuge, sabotage, and armed conflict.

When Gordon Ramsey shows up, it's a different story. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. None of the above strategies seem to have any effect on him.

Did you really ask "Who's Gordon Ramsey"?

Yes, I sort of recognize the name, but I don't know why I recognize it.

Andria

jamieg71

Nov 8, 2014
right behind you
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Disruption
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread