Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Not sure where to post this, I see the previous one had been closed. The site lag time is very poor and a lot of us on our forum (Copper Creek) have been getting the 505 errors and 404 errors. This evening, I couldn't even get from one page to another without a 2-3 minute lag time.

Thanks for any help you can give us!!! :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Same here. Sometimes it takes me up to two minutes to refresh a page--and sometimes it just freezes up. I have to log out and come back on to get things to move again. I'm getting Errors and notifications that ECF is not responding.

IE9 is the slowest, switched to Google Chrome, not much faster. Safari on iPad also slow.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Ditto on everything above....'slow refresh'...'errors'.........whiteouts..'goes no where.just on keep on'rolling'......so slow....so so so slow..* Would be fantastic if something could be done to help...we would appreciate it VERY much..to say the least...thank you in advance for any help you can give us......*

edit...went to a thread from here..and it's still refreshing as I type this...*

Last edited:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
There is something still causing errors. Last report said it should be fixed shortly, but nothing. It's painful to come here with my iPad because the page keeps going from full size to thin. This is the only place I visit that this happens. Something got messed up about a week ago and has not been fixed yet.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hi all,

Many apologies for the latest performance issues - we have located the issue and are actively resolving it. I'm not fully cognizant of the issues, but it relates to some upgrades that the host have carried out that have negatively affected us.

Please do continue to report any slow downs - we do read these threads, and it gives us a very good heads up. I'll report back when I know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread