.44 Snubnose Screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
I accidentally shrank my screwdriver.. :cry:

I've been planning to do something to my SDMkI for aaaages, I started it a while back and then left it half done. Anyway the recent trog thing on the radio reminded me about it and I had a particularly excruciating bout of boredom yesterday so I finished it off .

I was going to use a polished solid titanium button the same diameter but when I realised the magnum shell would fit with minimum resizing I decided it would be easier to use that instead.. It's recessed slightly to help prevent pocket misfires and the button push to activate it is about 1.5mm.

This won't be to everyone's taste but that's kinda the point innit? Woohoo I love my SD again.. A few pics below, afterall what's the point of customising something if you ain't going to show it off eh? :p

SAM_0328.jpg

SAM_0349-1.jpg

In hand..
SAM_0418.jpg

Nice .... :2cool:
SAM_0395.jpg

SAM_0398.jpg

SAM_0396.jpg

The happy couple .:wub:
SAM_0424.jpg

Bottoms Up!
SAM_0441.jpg

Last edited:

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
Thanks for the comments and the 'likes', glad you like it! :cool:

It's a bit different internally, because I took a lot off the length of the neck and also the thread end of the SDs top half with a corresponding amount off the threads of the bottom half I've had to gut it and replace the spring and wiring with a solid pin as there wasn't enough room for the spring, wiring etc.

SAM_0298.jpg

SAM_0358.jpg

I would be interested to know what mod you did to the CE2, that looks cool too.

It's all in here, although I should probably add that the plastic tube needs replacing periodically as it ends up with stress crazing from the pressure of the internal steel tube. I'm looking for a better tube but haven't yet found one, I've been thinking about trying clear heavy duty thick-walled medical grade heatshrink ..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/185467-ce2-tube-replacement-steel-windows.html

Last edited:

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Thanks for the comments and the 'likes', glad you like it! :cool:

It's a bit different internally, because I took a lot off the length of the neck and also the thread end of the SDs top half with a corresponding amount off the threads of the bottom half I've had to gut it and replace the spring and wiring with a solid pin as there wasn't enough room for the spring, wiring etc.

SAM_0298.jpg

SAM_0358.jpg

It's all in here, although I should probably add that the plastic tube needs replacing periodically as it ends up with stress crazing from the pressure of the internal steel tube. I'm looking for a better tube but haven't yet found one, I've been thinking about trying clear heavy duty thick-walled medical grade heatshrink ..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/185467-ce2-tube-replacement-steel-windows.html

Thank You! Awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread