My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
    • Jan 16, 2017
        Someone ought to pay all the "Mom & Pop's" that were put out of business because of juul.

I am almost sure nearly all the "Mom & Pop's" followed the age and ID rules. They should be compensated for JUUL's irresponsibility which led to government overreach. I don't know of one local store who would let in, least of all sell to, those underage.

So if they lost their livelyhood because of JUUL, they ought to be compensated by JUUL.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
        Supporting Member
        ECF Veteran
      • Apr 16, 2010
        So-Cal
          If someone is looking to take a Swing at Juul, they best Do It Quick.

Because Juul is pretty much on the Ropes. With a Big Cut under their Left Eye.

ring-girl-holds-a-ninth-round-card-during-the-victor-ortiz-and-lopez-picture-id146943017

BTW - If the Injured Party of Juul's Marketing are allegedly those who used Juul's products, shouldn't those be the Individuals who are Entitled to a Monetary Remedy?

Instead of the States Emptying the Juul's Till to fill their own Pockets and then say'n that they will put "Part" of the Money towards Tobacco Prevention. Kinda like what the States said they would do in Master Tobacco Settlement of 1998.

I mean, How Many Times can you pull that Same Old Gag on the Non-Smoking Population and Expect them to Believe You?

Users who are viewing this thread

')