• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

48mg e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I've already got a bottle of that sitting at home and uh well i think its okay, but i bought liquid of another site called A+ Smoking Liquid - Premium E Cigarette Smoking Liquid Thats a UK based seller and I really like their liquids. But i just figured if I get 250 ml of 48 mg after i cut it down i'm looking at 500 ml for $110 v paying 20 pounds for 30 ml. That and if i do cut the 36mg it gets really weak, well for me anyway. 500 ml of e liquid + 40 lorann flavors that i have = heaven :p

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Actually I like that but I'm a bit confused as to when he says 530ml for 70 pounds, will that just be like one bottle or if we can choose from several flavors. I'll give him a pm and find out. But if he doesn't get hit by the customs department, the deal works out to be roughly the same. And to be honest if you could mix and match some of those flavors it would be great.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Hey Caesarea i've been thinking about and I'm actually considering it. They way i see it is for 70 pounds you get 530 ml of 28mg. You can further cut that if you wish by 300ml pg and 200 vg, so in the end you're looking at 1060 of 12mg juice for around 80 if you dont have to pay customs on it. I think if i get it though it would have to be unflavored. I dont think i'd like to smoke the same flavor for like 5 months.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
"Ahmar
We currently do not ship out of the US. I will be looking into exporting in the next couple of weeks if you want to check back with us then. I am very low on 48mg juice until 7/21 and would not be able to fill the qty until then anyway.

Chris Yelton
MyFreedomSmokes.com
8208 Lawyers Rd.
Charlotte, NC. 28227
704 226-6808"

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Well, unless you're sold on the 48mg give Freddo a PM - you might get more variety if you ordered for yourself and a friend or two I guess.
Cutting can also mean loss of flavour - another factor to consider. I like the idea of making up minibatches - less monotonous really. and a duff batch is not gonna sit around for ever.

Good luck with it,
C.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Well, unless you're sold on the 48mg give Freddo a PM - you might get more variety if you ordered for yourself and a friend or two I guess.
Cutting can also mean loss of flavour - another factor to consider. I like the idea of making up minibatches - less monotonous really. and a duff batch is not gonna sit around for ever.

Good luck with it,
C.

I did give him a PM hopefully if I have enough money to spare before the deadline I'll get a 24mg bottle of unflavored juice. And what friends??? I'm the only person I know in Ireland that uses a PV, I know there's an Irish supplier on here but I have yet to see a single person actually using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread