• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Why is there such a short choice of e-liquid in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
Hello all,

I've ordered my first original mod last night and getting a kayfun lite+ later this week, as a result I am exploring higher grade, and variety, of e-liquids. Unfortunately it seems that the popular brands are not available in UK, in contrast, in US you have a huge choice (AiV, 5P, Suicide Bunny and etc etc), worst part in this, US regulation does not allow the companies to ship to UK, or anywhere outside US really.

My question is then, do you know of any EU based online vendors that have a good range of e-liquids, possibly one from US? Pink-mule, where I ordered my mod does carry five pawns (although a tad overpriced), other than that it seems like it's hard to come by any other brands.

Thanks for any advise

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Lol, yes keep away from juice discussions on this forum! The most popular ones are US based, this little UK section is best for finding vendors :)

If you are set on US brands there are a few UK sites,

Vermilion river, pipe sauce and redwood blends are available on ecigwizard.

Mad mudrocks pluid, freedom smoke USA and alien vision are available on liberty flights (you might turn gray waiting for them to get any stock)!

There is some Johnsons creek and halo on vape time.

And a few from fusion vapor on supa vape

Sure there are many more if you hunt for them but these are just some I have bookmarked, please find some reviews before ordering from these sites, I have bookmarked them but so far I HAVEN'T ordered from them!

I have used and can recommend, vapeescape, liberty flights, alchemist cupboard, triphammer and steamgunk. Just ordered from creative vapes...awaiting verdict.:)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
Thanks to all for recommendations, will get to it then, and report on my findings.

I've used ukecigstore (or something along those lines) and although I'm sour about their service, the juices weren't half bad, actually watermelon and apple weren't bad at all.

Cloud9 has Johnson Creek, and that is how I got hooked and obsessed with US branded juices hehe

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
I'm happy with the number of vendors supplying eliquids in the UK, there seem to be loads and a huge variety of flavours. I can also vouch for most of those mentioned above and would recommend Vapist too

Here's a really good list from Chrissie's forum;

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboar...-vendors-discount-codes?page=1&scrollTo=23191

Half the fun is finding new flavours you like and building up a list of your favourites :)

Cheers for that link Codz, I've bookmarked it as will help me on my quest for the best uk made juices - vapists on trial next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rangie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
NOTTINGHAM ENGLAND
I use LT Ecigs for all my base liquids I find them cheapest in uk plus they have a good delivery service and are always willing to help if your not sure about things plus the base liquids come at ready mixed strengths if you want it easy like me I just order my diamond 1.8 vpg and add my flavours plus if you buy the diamond line its all uk sourced then there are these E-Liquid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread