• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK Liquids Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Obviously, I know about E-Cigs.co.uk and Totally Wicked (and a couple of others). I know of Janty shop (love Janty liquids) and TeeCee Trade (weak taste?) in Holland too. But apart from those two in the UK, is there anyone else in the UK who sells and has a good stock of a good variety of liquids in 0, 6, 8, 11 or 12 mg nic levels? Anybody else seems to sell mainly 16 mg or higher only...

Whilst in the US now, there seems to be so many suppliers with all sorts of flavours which I'd love to try which we don't seem to have here :(. I've only had a look at a couple, but they don't seem to ship to the UK. I don't have the time or energy, I'm afraid (due to my health), to go through the whole long list of US suppliers to see which one might ship to the UK.

Do any of you get your liquids from the US or is there a supplier somewhere in the UK that I might have missed?

Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions! :)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Obviously, I know about E-Cigs.co.uk and Totally Wicked (and a couple of others). I know of Janty shop (love Janty liquids) and TeeCee Trade (weak taste?) in Holland too. But apart from those

I have been looking around, Starlight. You mentioned my favourite already. There's Intellicig's Ecopure too.

Well I'll prolly get into trouble for the others so will send it as a PM.

Best
C.

Last edited:

Letzin Hale

Moved On
Dec 28, 2008
Obviously, I know about E-Cigs.co.uk and Totally Wicked (and a couple of others). I know of Janty Shop (love Janty liquids) and TeeCee Trade (weak taste?) in Holland too. But apart from those two in the UK, is there anyone else in the UK who sells and has a good stock of a good variety of liquids in 0, 6, 8, 11 or 12 mg nic levels? Anybody else seems to sell mainly 16 mg or higher only...

Whilst in the US now, there seems to be so many suppliers with all sorts of flavours which I'd love to try which we don't seem to have here :(. I've only had a look at a couple, but they don't seem to ship to the UK. I don't have the time or energy, I'm afraid (due to my health), to go through the whole long list of US suppliers to see which one might ship to the UK.

Do any of you get your liquids from the US or is there a supplier somewhere in the UK that I might have missed?

Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions! :)

Intellicig ECOpure Fresh + Lorann's flavouring gives you more choice than you could wish for and with low nic levels. The flavourings aren't too expensive so you can mix a little to try first.
Alan.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Thanks C for the PM, I've replied and many thanks again :)

Thanks also to both re Ecopure Fresh. I did try it, but it was way too minty for me! :( I returned it as I suspected I had a menthol one instead of Fresh, although the supplier seemed to think that maybe it's the way it is. I even tried mixing it with another flavour, and I could still taste menthol - and I dislike menthol... I don't like any Tobacco flavours either and that's all that's all there is in Ecopure.

I bought a whole load of Lorann Oils a while ago now with some other flavourless nic liquid to mix it with (and VG and PG to cut with). Oddly, the Lorann seems to have a strange effect on my chest, leaving me feeling as if I've breathed in a dustbag from a hoover - and I don't inhale into my lungs, so I don't quite understand it. I seem to remember a couple of other people getting the same thing as I do with Lorann - maybe it's something in the flavourings ingredients, even if they are natural flavourings? Shame, as I was really looking forward to it and loved the first few puffs of Pralines + Cream that I'd tried.

I have a friend in the US, so maybe I'll go through some of the US sites and see if she can buy some for me and post them to me.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
the Lorann seems to have a strange effect on my chest, leaving me feeling as if I've breathed in a dustbag from a hoover - and I don't inhale into my lungs, so I don't quite understand it. I seem to remember a couple of other people getting the same thing as I do with Lorann

I use Lorann too and have noticed chest tightness. I do inhale "into my lungs". I only have two flavours so I'll try to figure whether one or t'other or both are involved. It certainly wasn't happening before I got the Lorann.

scylla

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Thanks for confirming that, scylla. I thought I wasn't the only one with the tightness with Lorann. I wonder what's in them that causes it for the few of us when commercial liquids are OK?

Thanks, Prof, I did look at ECIS and most other UK ones. What I'm looking for are the flavours that the UK or Janty Holland don't seem to sell (yet) and in strengths lower than 16 mg. Ecig Liquid (UK) seem to have some of those flavours but not at lower levels although I believe he'll be selling some soon.

I guess I'm just a bit surprised (or disappointed) that so far no-one in the UK seems to selling the more "exotic" or interesting ones like they do in the US, such as blueberry and and various others.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I was going to mention Freddo, but forgot in my excitement in finding he has a new supply. He really has been nothing short of excellent in the dealings I have had with him in the past.

Yes, SuziQ, he had a sale just before he vanished off E-Bay for a bit. The juice I bought was well priced and v nice.

I'm keen on the 3ml samples - and have no 3ml bottles yet, so I'll be getting a few little tasters..

Cheers,

C.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Same as me then, Caesarea. I bought three of the 3ml sample sizes this afternoon...after buying three of the 25ml yesterday. That should keep me quiet for a while.

Hehehe - I have given up trying to be quiet or good, SuziQ. It just doesn't suit me.
Trailed round all the local chemists looking for small bottles today. All I could find were 2 10ml dropper bottles. Want to make mini-mixes. A drop of this a drop of that....

:)

this vaping is too much fun....

C.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Thanks, Caesarea, for adding links in the discussion area :)

Yes, I know our Freddo too, he's a great chap!

There's also Ecig-liquid.co.uk. They have only 16 mg nic level liquids at the moment, but I understand they'll be having lower levels soon.

We could do with a few more UK liquid suppliers though, we have so few compared to the US..!

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Thanks, Caesarea, for adding links in the discussion area :)

Yes, I know our Freddo too, he's a great chap!

There's also Ecig-liquid.co.uk. They have only 16 mg nic level liquids at the moment, but I understand they'll be having lower levels soon.

We could do with a few more UK liquid suppliers though, we have so few compared to the US..!

Aye - I hanker for the rarer fruits...
Ecig-liquid.co.uk is in the discussion thread - let me know when they get the lower stuff in and I'll change the entry. They have 25 flavours!!

Best

C.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Aye - I hanker for the rarer fruits...
Me too! Which is why I asked about UK suppliers in the first place... :)

ELiquid Planet looks a good one for choice if I can get my friend in the US to order and post to me... I believe the supplier said he's going to keep adding new flavours too. Crumbs, I'll end up with way too many and I've already got masses of bottles everywhere! :lol:

I know people do reviews, but it would be nice if someone could do some comparison reviews too, like the difference between this and that blueberry, for instance. Things like: if one has a weaker or more peppery flavour to it, and so on. Mind you, taste is just so subjective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread