• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK Liquids Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I forgot to add a couple of things. All the bottles I got were full to the hilt, which is quite unusual as I've often had bottles from elsewhere (eg, Janty) where the levels of fullness can vary quite a bit. That's another plus point to me.

Also, if anybody here has any questions one can post them on Ecigsoutlet's topic here in the suppliers' forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/19697-50-flavours-stock.html

PS - I have absolutely nothing to do with Ecigsoutlet other than being a customer. I didn't even know of them till Caesarea did her list of UK suppliers. I'm just doing this for comparison's sake and particularly as this is a seller with many flavours we had not yet had in the UK.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I forgot to add a couple of things. All the bottles I got were full to the hilt, which is quite unusual as I've often had bottles from elsewhere (eg, Janty) where the levels of fullness can vary quite a bit. That's another plus point to me.

Also, if anybody here has any questions one can post them on Ecigsoutlet's topic here in the suppliers' forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/19697-50-flavours-stock.html

PS - I have absolutely nothing to do with Ecigsoutlet other than being a customer. I didn't even know of them till Caesarea did her list of UK suppliers. I'm just doing this for comparison's sake and particularly as this is a seller with many flavours we had not yet had in the UK.

Hi Starlight!
Again thanks - I enjoy reading comparisons. And I'll want to know if the blueberry is nice!!!
(Can't imagine you as any firm's fanperson!!! You tell it like it is.) :)
Best,

C.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I think comparisons of liquids seems to be something that's sadly lacking... We see a lot of reviews of flavours but not many (if any) seem to compare them to others, unless I've missed them.

I wish more people would do comparisons!

Thanks, C, for your vote of confidence :). Yes, I try to tell it as it is and without sounding too much like a (petty) whinge if it's a more negative comment.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I only ordered the one bottle because I thought I was being a guinea-pig with a completely unknown seller at the time.

The only new atomisers I have are 901s, so I put one in the Screwdriver which I just got mended - only to find my batteries are dead... well, one of them has enough life to get a few puffs, enough to tell me I can't taste almond, but of course there's the 'new atty' taste to wear off. And my tasters are terrible :(

My bottle was well filled too. I thought of offering my Janty Chocolate for sale but then I thought "No-one would believe there's only 10 drops gone" because the bottle isn't full to start with. So I'm mixing it.

scylla

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Well, we're both guinea pigs, Scylla! :D

I guess I just went a bit overboard - to say the least! - as I've been so dying to try some new flavours! Still haven't got round to them all... I do have some new or clean atties to try them in though.

I know what you mean about the Janty bottles, I had the same thing a few times and only 2 drops gone... yet it looked about a third used when it wasn't :oops:

Gee

Jun 7, 2009
UK, West London
Hi guys ... recenty joined this forum, and this group too.
Ive ordered my ecig from dealextreme, ok not the best of quality, but i want to test it out before i get a 901 or M401 ... yes ive been researching :D

Anyway ... my kit is coming with 10 refills, after they are all used up i plan to just smoke flavour. SO i brought some VG on ebay, £2.99 for 100ml thats with P&P.

Now all i want is a flavour ... the only flavours i can find already contain nicotine at a certain mg. Can any one link to to a UK site, reasonably priced one that will sell me small 5 - 30ml bottles of flavour with no nic ? Id appreciate any help.

Cheers

Last edited:

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Hi Gee,
I have a couple of things for you which others have researched.

LorAnn Candy Flavoring Oils

Shipping Information

Thanks for the URL go to Angela.

KATE's list
"LorAnn candy flavours
from Barry Farm (they are in 1 dram bottles/3.7ml for $1.59 each. Delivery to the UK costs $22.50)
Check ingredients they aren't all suitable. Alcohol (ethanol), propylene glycol, glycerine and flavourings are probably ok to vapourise. Oil, sugars and colourings are probably not ok.
KATE wrote:
I've got these flavours, the ingredients are ok:

Apple
Blackberry
Bavarian Creme
Bubble Gum
Butter
Vanilla Butternut
Pralines Creme
Pomegranate
Pistachio
Pecan
Mint Chocolate Chip
Mango
Key Lime
Cranberry
Coconut
Cheesecake
Chocolate Hazelnut

Some of these flavours are very concentrated and you only need a small amount in diy juice to get a strong flavour. I use about 10% of the mix volume usually." (end quote)

There is also LorAnns on Ebay.

Courtesy of Catanonia:
Good supplier on Ebay. Sells them in packs of 2 for about £3.99

If you order 3 or more packs, she does the shipping for free.

Here is the an example of the seller's auctions.

Lorann Gourmet Flavouring RASPBERRY 2 Dram Bottles on eBay, also, Cake Decorating, Crafts (end time 08-Jul-09 13:33:48 BST)

Hope this helps,

Best

C.

Last edited:

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Fantastic !
Can you reccomend a flavour ? I want a fairly strong one, just used when chilling out after dinner for example, you know ... like instead of a coffee, or a beer :D

Ask Starlight - our resident gourmet connoisseur!!! No good asking me - I am not gifted that way! (even if I hanker after the blackberry) :p

so if i want to view the list of flavours in the ebay store which catogory do i select ?

mhhh...well I went to the shop and then here
eBay.co.uk Shop: Search results for craft rubber stamps acrylic paint fimo Wilton Cake Fabric.

and I see that she will be filling orders for another week or so before taking a break!
So I'd get going if you wanna catch her.

Best

C.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Just ordered the Mint choc chip ... est - 3 days
Which means ill have my VG + Flavour, before i even get my e cig :(

Hehe....life is like that, Gee....at least you'll be ready to roll!

:)

C.

PS, use the time to do some research - the Newcomers' Forum has excellent sticky threads, and there's a whole section of the forum on E-liquids.
Afterthought: hope you will like the flavour - enough to have it hanging round your e-cig for a while!!!

Gee

Jun 7, 2009
UK, West London
Yea, i will do ... ive been learning how to mix the stuff, saw a tut, by some american lady, she was comparing the totally wikid bottles ... cant recall her name...

ANother quick question whilst you are here, what quantities do you think i should mix them at, plain VG and flavour ? 10 parts VG and 1 part flavour ?

Im new to this, this has been a revelation i made on sunday, ordered the e cig monday ... VG and flavour today .... Total spend - £16ish

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Take a look back to post 48 where Kate said 10% flavouring, so 1:9, but remember you can't take it out once it's in!!!

So try mixing by drops mebbe. 1 drop mcc to 9 drops VG Is that good or too strong? In fact, a lot of vapers prefer to make mini recipes like that, rather than a larger quantity of a single strength, which if it gets monotonous could be a waste. Look out for small containers to mix in. Or small bottles to buy. Prolly get a couple of dropper bottles in Boots.

Hope that helps.

Good luck,

:)

C.

Gee

Jun 7, 2009
UK, West London
It's usually only a week from US to UK, let's hope you've been quoted a "safe" lead-time :)

scylla

Oh no, its from HK, Hong Kong ... It takes 5 days for the order to be processed, packaged, and a further 7 for it to be shipped to the UK. 12 days in total, nearing 2 weeks. Recieved my Confirmation email this morning that said my item had been shipped ... another 7 days.

Gee

Jun 7, 2009
UK, West London
Mhhh I dunno about HK - does anyone have an update on DealExtreme shipping out of HK????

C.

Oh :(
thats what i always thought ... if they dont ... my mistake :s

I know ... ive sent back a few items faulty) to HK's office, which is what i was told to do. I automatically thought they dispatched from there to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread