Ended 5 x Innokin Sceptre Giveaway + other goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
How do I go about finding the LINK to this Giveaway ?? That's one of the questions innokin is asking me, & I do not know how to find LINKS to nothing on internet. ty if u can help me so I can finish Innokin's Questionare Form !
I would suppose the link is: Running - 5 x Innokin Sceptre Giveaway + other goodies!

I followed the link found in the email from Innokin, but the prize questionnaire form is locked and requires a log in/authentication/Google credentials.
I replied to Monica for more information.

ETA: 24 hours later; 2nd email sent requesting additional information.

Cheers
I

@Innokin_Joseph , @Innokin_Paul, @Innokin_timmy

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well, I've never had to work so hard to claim a prize--from any contest. I know it's the FDA and their regulations, but there has to be a better way. Google Authentication??? Why? I spent a considerable amount of time trying to do it right, paid my 3 dollars, took a screen shot of my PP receipt, and after I uploaded required documentation and hit submit, everything just disappeared from my screen--no confirmation, no way to review my submission, no nothing. I sent a follow-up email to Monica asking if she got my prize claim form and if everything looked OK, haven't heard back since yesterday.

Dear @Innokin_Joseph , @Innokin_Paul , @Innokin_timmy or anyone from Innokin--could you please help us? I'm obviously not the only one struggling with that questionnaire.

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
Well, I've never had to work so hard to claim a prize--from any contest. I know it's the FDA and their regulations, but there has to be a better way. Google Authentication??? Why? I spent a considerable amount of time trying to do it right, paid my 3 dollars, took a screen shot of my PP receipt, and after I uploaded required documentation and hit submit, everything just disappeared from my screen--no confirmation, no way to review my submission, no nothing. I sent a follow-up email to Monica asking if she got my prize claim form and if everything looked OK, haven't heard back since yesterday.

Dear @Innokin_Joseph , @Innokin_Paul , @Innokin_timmy or anyone from Innokin--could you please help us? I'm obviously not the only one struggling with that questionnaire.

Holy Moly! I guess the saying is true you don't get anything for free (in reference to all The Hoops!) Thx for the win....lol...give it to someone else!

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I would suppose the link is: Running - 5 x Innokin Sceptre Giveaway + other goodies!

I followed the link found in the email from Innokin, but the prize questionnaire form is locked and requires a log in/authentication/Google credentials.

Cheers
I

I finally figured it all out, thank u everyone for ur assistance ! ✌❤

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

I'm in the same boat Katya, when I finished & sent & no proof I sent anything, but I have no pay pal for sending anything online, I thought it was a prize/gift, I wasn't expecting to sending any money !!!

Reactions: Katya

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    I thought it was a prize/gift, I wasn't expecting to sending any money !!!

Not the worst scenario with prize/gifts here, I'm waiting for my Aegis Max I won in a giveaway in June, still not even sent (coronavirus bla bla). Was offered less than 50% of the price for it as a compensation from the supplier :unsure:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Not the worst scenario with prize/gifts here, I'm waiting for my Aegis Max I won in a giveaway in June, still not even sent (coronavirus bla bla). Was offered less than 50% of the price for it as a compensation from the supplier :unsure:
    Ooooh Wow ! So i guess we all might/might not get what we all in here are expecting either !! Guess have wait & see ! If I get it I get it, I do not have much-luck in this life I'm in anyway the way it's going for me ! I'll be hoping for u tho Dreamvaper on urs ! I've been waiting for 3 orders from Halo going on almost a month now they're lost in the Fedex-World !

• Agree
    Reactions: dreamvaper

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain

Cheers
    I

UPDATE
    Monica contacted me again and helped resolve all of the challenges I encountered.
    She was very accommodating and I am a happy contest winner!

Thanks again @Innokin_Joseph , @Innokin_Paul and @Innokin_timmy .
    And a special Thank You to Monica from the Innokin Contest department!

Cheers
    I

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    UPDATE
    Monica contacted me again and helped resolve all of the challenges I encountered.
    She was very accommodating and I am a happy contest winner!

Thanks again @Innokin_Joseph , @Innokin_Paul and @Innokin_timmy .
    And a special Thank You to Monica from the Innokin Contest department!

Cheers
    I
    Izan i need a favor from u or anyone in here please, if u or anyone in here knows Monica's (Innokin) telephone number could u PLEASE leave it to me in a private conversation & I would appreciate it, i need tell her i have the paypal now & I dunno how to use it to pay her the money she wants for the Innokin Sceptre Device ! Thank u bunches ! ✌❤ I be back to check in a few, I'm jus about always on the internet 24/7 !

• Love
    Reactions: Izan

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Izan i need a favor from u or anyone in here please, if u or anyone in here knows Monica's (Innokin) telephone number could u PLEASE leave it to me in a private conversation & I would appreciate it, i need tell her i have the paypal now & I dunno how to use it to pay her the money she wants for the Innokin Sceptre Device ! Thank u bunches ! ✌❤ I be back to check in a few, I'm jus about always on the internet 24/7 !

Just respond to the original email from Innokin asking you to fill out the claim form ( 'contest@innokin.com' ) and explain your situation.

Using pp is easy--just choose send money and enter Innokin's email address: INNOKIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED.

• Love

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I'm in the same boat Katya, when I finished & sent & no proof I sent anything, but I have no pay pal for sending anything online, I thought it was a prize/gift, I wasn't expecting to sending any money !!!

Yeah, that's not Innokin's fault--that's our laws. They are not allowed to give any vaping products or samples for free, and they have to verify your age. However, it should have been stated clearly in the OP--and it usually is when the contest is run by Innokin directly.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Just respond to the original email from Innokin asking you to fill out the claim form ( 'contest@innokin.com' ) and explain your situation.

Using pp is easy--just choose send money and enter Innokin's email address: INNOKIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED.
    I can't do that again fill it out, cause she did say she has all my info., the only thing was I didn't have the pay pal then I jus enrolled last night w/paypal. She sent me an email already but no phone number & she said contact her but left no number, when I get the paypal ! But thanks anyway, I'm still researching on trying to find the number. If no one else knows it.

• Useful
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread