Ended 5 x Innokin Sceptre Giveaway + other goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Izan i need a favor from u or anyone in here please, if u or anyone in here knows Monica's (innokin) telephone number could u PLEASE leave it to me in a private conversation & I would appreciate it, i need tell her i have the paypal now & I dunno how to use it to pay her the money she wants for the innokin Sceptre device ! Thank u bunches ! ✌❤ I be back to check in a few, I'm jus about always on the internet 24/7 !

Just respond to the original email from Innokin asking you to fill out the claim form ( 'contest@innokin.com' ) and explain your situation.

...and tell her you got PP and ask for instructions.

I used and fully endorse the procedure detailed by @Katya above.

Cheers
I
I didn't call the number found in the signature of the email from Monica, I believe it to be the main office number for Innokin. +86 755 86543805

Reactions: Katya

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I used and fully endorse the procedure detailed by @Katya above.

Cheers
I
I didn't call the number found in the signature of the email from Monica, I believe it to be the main office number for Innokin. +86 755 86543805
That number did not work for me I could not ever get through.
Innokin Timmy helped me out already, but ty for ur response Izan !

• Love
Reactions: Izan

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I
Thanks all for congrats, but I still don't know how to obtain the prize.
I've sent my e-mail to @low_tar_neil last week but maybe it would be better to DM directly to some Innokin representative? Still don't know what to do
I think they only gave us a week to notify Neil & or Innokin to claim ur PRIZE !!
BUT maybe they can still help u I dunno !
The prizes are already coming in the mail, by my emails from Monica & Innokin itself !!
Send a private message to Neil ....@low_tar_neil
He can assist u possibly !!!

YDeeJay

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2020
Austria
think they only gave us a week to notify Neil & or Innokin to claim ur PRIZE !!
BUT maybe they can still help u I dunno !
The prizes are already coming in the mail, by my emails from Monica & Innokin itself !!
Send a private message to Neil ....@low_tar_neil
He can assist u possibly !!!
Thanks! Never seen a week deadline, but I've sent pm to Neil, hope it will help. Or maybe I'm unlycky one :(
Thanks anyway!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thanks! Never seen a week deadline, but I've sent pm to Neil, hope it will help. Or maybe I'm unlycky one :(
    Thanks anyway!
    Hi there, sorry I just saw this, I will send your email to Innokin and hopefully they will still be cool with it, if not we'll sort something else out, don't worry!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thanks anyway!
    Just spoke to Lexi at Innokin, no problem sending your prize out, but they're on a national holiday in China this week, so she said she will reach out when they're back in the office on the 8th, sorry about that.

YDeeJay

ECF Veteran
    Jan 11, 2020
    Austria
    Just spoke to Lexi at Innokin, no problem sending your prize out, but they're on a national holiday in China this week, so she said she will reach out when they're back in the office on the 8th, sorry about that.
    Thanks a lot for your help, @low_tar_neil :thumb: No prob with that waiting, I fully understand. So happy I could catch the last train :w00t:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    No worries, just sorry I didn't see it sooner!
    Innokin sent me an email 4 days ago saying the Sceptre has been shipped through DHL & DHL says they have the labels but they have not received any packages from Innokin as of this date, why would the email say they have shipped them (it) already & they have not even left their warehouse ???

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Um. It was shipped. I received the same email--when you go to DHL tracking you'll see that the label has been created. That means that the item has been shipped by Innokin. The next step is DHL--they need to pick it up.

"Monday, September 28, 2020 Location Time Piece
    1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA 14:07"

• Agree
    Reactions: Izan

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got mine too, thank you for the extras of the T-shirt and cap, excited to try this out :)

IMG_20201008_172142.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread