Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
imconfused-1.gif

What were the other posts that went nowhere??

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
No purchase necessary but I do need ideas for the 1st prize, or i might just make a coal tip and first prize will be a conundrum of a Party Tip. Also if I get no responses might only be one prize. one prize just for Spacekitty lol[/B]

Haha, spacekitty wins it all! :)

ok 3rd times the charm lol, I posted this a few times and it went now where but

I have 2 prizes ready the contest will drop in a few hours, so for those of you who want to get in on free stuff keep a watch out.

I'm here waiting to play, let's do this! Thanks for the contest, hopefully you'll be able to get it posted! :)

imconfused-1.gif

A contest is missing? Ohh noes!! :D

OK, well two prizes were mentioned, looks like we are the winners then... case close :) :toast:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If you make them, they will come... :) It just takes a while for people to know you are out there!!

I like the bow tie, kind of reminds me of fritz the cat,

And how could you know about Fritz the Cat ("He's X-rated and animated!!" ;) ) and not recognize FELIX???

FelixSign.jpg

(you should check out my profile pic...lol)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
imconfused-1.gif

Lol im not sure it was something about the 2 tips I made

Once a contest is officially open for entries, we make sure it gets posted in the "Contest" thread (in the PIF sub-forum) so more people will know about it... :)

I hope I posted it in the correct place, I was like where does this belong

Hi FireMist & welcome to ECF - I challenge you to make a howling wolf glass tip!! :)

Thanks for the welcome, a wolf is a hard one, I will start researching it. I have never made a Wolf but I like the idea, I will have to make a few im sure before a good one comes out.

And how could you know about Fritz the Cat ("He's X-rated and animated!!" ;) ) and not recognize FELIX???

FelixSign.jpg

(you should check out my profile pic...lol)[/QUOTE]

Felix that's who that is

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
We now have laser punched cartos, and they are a great performer in the 505 Tanks. We are carrying them in normal 40mm and XXL 50mm.

I just got my medium glass tank today and really like it. It looks great on my army green Silver Bullet. I'll be back for more.

Sweet I like the look on the silver bullet do you have pics?

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
View attachment 172140

Im looking for the correct green Tibby, let me know

Nice drip tips. The middle one is close but a tad on the mossy or army green side. Would be awsome if it was predominately black with streaks of vibrant green. If the one in the middle is still available next friday I will snatch it up along with a 505 tank. Thanks FireMist.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Nice drip tips. The middle one is close but a tad on the mossy or army green side. Would be awsome if it was predominately black with streaks of vibrant green. If the one in the middle is still available next friday I will snatch it up along with a 505 tank. Thanks FireMist.

I will make a few more with black and a bit of green, I will also do a tube pull with black and green, it gives a much more dramatic effect. If you could post a few pics of your mod I might be able to match the color more better. Their are allot of greens to choose from. For the moment I will make a green out of the 2 greens in the pic, it should lighten and darken, a mix of the 2. Thanks Tibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread