510 Atomizers from Top-Rol [MOD Approved] Polling

Which (resistance ohms) attys do you want?

• Regular (3.0-3.2)

• LR (1.5-2.0)

• LR (2.0-2.5)

• LR (2.4-2.9)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbals

ECF Veteran
Please vote on the poll if you haven't yet done so.

Its fun.. and its easy.. you just decide if you want to participate, how many you want. Send me your contact info / address. Pay for your order (we are still in the deciding what to buiy stage for a couple of days..). Then I order from the supplier, I receive the order (read the disclaimer.. there is a risk of seisure by customs / FDA.. but I don't think it happens too often), and mail out to all the participates. Easy! (For you.. a bit of work for me.. but hey..I vollenteered myself to do it..)

When would money be due by and how would we pay you? Could we mail you money or it has to be paypal or credit card or what?

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK.. so.. yeah.. poll is not overly decisive unfortunately. Keep in mind it is a multichoice poll 21 voters total of which 10 want regular. of the 13 that want some sort of LR, at least two of those also voted for regular. So that would be at most 11 want some form of LR..

So listen, I am going to make an executive decision.. wish I could make everyone happy.. but that was my first lesson learned about coordinating a co-op: Don't offer options. Just make it simple... So my decision is regular attys. We have a lower minimum, and maybe more choice of colors (I will find out about that).

As for payment questions. I would prefer PayPal, but if this is not possible for whatever reason, I would accept postal money order or bank draft. Any pre-guaranteed payment can work as long as I don't have to run around town too much. No personal checks would be my only hesitation.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK. Next step. So this is for REGULAR resistance attys.

PM me with the quantity that you are commiting to buy.

Include your contact info:

e-cig nickname
Name
address
e-mail address

Color choices
1 - Burgandy
2 - Stainless
3 - Black
4 - Grey
5 - Blue
6 - Brown
7 - White
8 - Gold
9 - Green

Please include your ideal choice and quantity of each color. Also include the colors (and change to quantities) as secondary/tertiary choices.

Once I have enough confirmed orders, I will e-mail you my contact info, including PayPal address. Please indicate whether you can't pay by PayPal.. but please if you can again this makes my life easier.

Attachments

• 510 varial color.jpg
    510 varial color.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good news. For the regular attys there is no minimums on color quantities, therefore everyone's 1st choice of colors / quantity should be available (baring any out-of-stock issues...) The most popular request so far is for stainless.. as is my choice.. I just hope they are truly unpainted stainless.. and not painted in a stainless steel color :palm: (very possible!)

I've got 40 from PM's I think we will max this out pretty fast, so PM me with your orders.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK.. got 117, some requiring PM to confirm, and that doesn't include the 20 I want for myself. So this is definitely happening. Unfortunately my broadband has been down since yesterday morning.. I'm strugling with free NetZero dialup.. how did I survive back in the day at this speed !!!

We can go up to 200 units, I suspect that will be hit with a few more people.. again, if you will commit to buy, PM me with name, address, e-mail and quantity / color. First come first serve.

I will send out paypal info tomorrow.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, still missing contact info for P-Dub & gramakittycat.

Still at 117 count + some for me :) There is still a chance to get in on this for a few more people. I would like to make a 200pce order to demonstrate our collective buying power to this supplier.. (although I guess we are still just a tiny drip in the bucket...)
I can always buy 73 I suppose.. I would have to invent 73 new e-juice flavors to dedicate to each one ;)

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
OK, still missing contact info for P-Dub & gramakittycat.

Still at 117 count + some for me :) There is still a chance to get in on this for a few more people. I would like to make a 200pce order to demonstrate our collective buying power to this supplier.. (although I guess we are still just a tiny drip in the bucket...)
I can always buy 73 I suppose.. I would have to invent 73 new e-juice flavors to dedicate to each one ;)
Sorry for the delay! PM sent Have you the Final Cost figureed yet? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread