510 Atomizers from Top-Rol [MOD Approved] Polling

Which (resistance ohms) attys do you want?

• Regular (3.0-3.2)

• LR (1.5-2.0)

• LR (2.0-2.5)

• LR (2.4-2.9)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Guess who is vaping on an atty fresh-off-the-boat from China? eeMGee is :)

Should be in the mail to everyone tomorrow (I just got to package everything up...)

Performance seems pretty nice so far. I hope everybody likes them. Please e-mail or PM me when you receive yours so I know you've got them. Also, please leave feedback in this thread as to how much you like or dislike them; it will be useful in deciding whether to return to this supplier for possible future coops. Thx everybody.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
super excited, as I had my husband test the attys that I originally bought with the 510 back in February, and 4 of them are dead....... luckily I got a 306 in the mail today. So i'm vaping hot. Can't wait to get these! Thanks for letting me in on the deal, it was super nice of you!
Jen

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?

Hehe.. I've got mine :laugh: Guess there is a benefit to being the coop coordinator..

Orders were dropped at post-office yesterday (Thurs.) at lunch. No tracking numbers for regular mail.. only 1 person opted for priority post, they should have got their tracking number when I printed the label through PayPal..

At least mail service won't be shut down with the government...

Good news on the stainless color; they are actually bare metal (versus stainless steel, painted stainless steel color :facepalm: ). On a related note, the 'grey' is actually titanium color.. I've order a titanium colored atty in the past and it was painted greyish.. these are actually indistinguishable from stainless... only 1 person ordered 1...

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mine are here. Yipeee

Orders are starting to arrive.. A recent survey shows the US postal carriers are very highly regarded by americans.. It is a bit odd how all the kids in my neighbourhood look more like the postman, than their dads.. maybe just my imagination..

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
I received my atomizers today. First of all, Thank you eeMGee for your awesome co-op. You did a fantastic job.
I love that there is no primer fluid in the atomizers. I absolutely hate blowing out the primer and suffering through the prep time of primered attys. No problem with that here. I'll list the ohm's below. I would not enjoy these atomizers on an ego-like or similar PV (3.2-3.7v) device. These are good at 4.6 v-5 v, maybe a little lower but I didn't try all ranges. The ohms are higher than I would have expected for regular atomizers coming in between 3.8-4.2. At 4.6 to 5v on my box mod and Buzz they rock with great vapor and awesome taste, no primer is so great!

I ordered 7 atomizers, and because I have variable voltage I'm happy with them. Thank you
OHMs- 3.8, 4.0, 4.0, 4.1, 3.9, 4.0, 4.2.
Adding - I ordered all steel and they look great. Happy that they're not painted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread