Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hi,
First off the RN4062 is not a disposable, it is a regular e-cigar made by First Union in China. It is very similar to the DSE701 e-cigar that is made by Sailabao of China and their parts are interchangable. I carry neither at this time because as a lover of Cigars I was less than impressed by these units. In my opinion the best disposable e-cigar out there is the Ruyan disposable but they are often difficult to get and very pricey. I evaluated several other products and carry the disposable cigar that is made by Kanger. Great vapor, and batter5y life that even outlast the cart and allows a refill. Nice product. As for your question of comparing a disposable e-cigar with a 510 atty, I'm not sure I understand it. The disposable e-cigar is a nice product as I said but is quite different than the Joye510 which is a product that when fitted with a manual battery provides one of the best e-smoking experiences you can get. The Joy510 however is a mini e-cigarette and much smaller than the disposable e-cigar. My advice is simply this... the disposable e-cigar replicates a cigar smoking experience while the 510 is a product that does a great job to satisfy a regular cigarette smoker.

Taras

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I know, my post seemed strange. But my thinking was e-cigars filled with same juice as I put in my 510, would sorta be the same. Except -that I would get a bigger size, cart, and longer lasting battery. Am I way off base here?

I knew the RN4062 was a e-cigar and was wondering if the one you carried was a disposable of that model. EG- Ruyan has a disposable.

Are you located around Geneseo State Univeristy??

Thank You for your kindness and time.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Is there just a text page (no frills) that list everything in one place?

Trying to figure out what to order and the site is being a real turtle -if it moves at all.

This has been going on since before Christmas. I tried 2 different browsers and appears to be only on your website that I am having trouble. If I had a text listing, I could at least see everything and then wait for pages to cart stuff.

I am not sure- if this is happening to others? I would hate for you to lose potential customers because of your site's hosting company. You may not even know this is happening;hence, my 2nd post in this thread. I didn't think it right to post a new heading for it. But, You might want to?? Maybe others are having problems too?

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Is there just a text page (no frills) that list everything in one place?

Trying to figure out what to order and the site is being a real turtle -if it moves at all.

This has been going on since before Christmas. I tried 2 different browsers and appears to be only on your website that I am having trouble. If I had a text listing, I could at least see everything and then wait for pages to cart stuff.

I am not sure- if this is happening to others? I would hate for you to lose potential customers because of your site's hosting company. You may not even know this is happening;hence, my 2nd post in this thread. I didn't think it right to post a new heading for it. But, You might want to?? Maybe others are having problems too?

Hmmmm... not sure what the problem is, after I received your email, we tested logging onto our site with both Firefox and IE and did it from both a PC and MAC without problems but will continue to look into this.

As far as the disposable e-cigar, you are correct that with the same e-liquid, you will get the same flavor. The Disposable's come with Cigar flavored liquid at 24mg in them, but can be refilled with whatever flavor you desire and has been found that in our experience the battery will outlast the liquid and the cartridge can be refilled with e-liquid. I even have one customer who likes the disposable e-cigar who actually buys them and pulls the fiber filling out of the cartridge, rinses it, dries it and refills it with Menthol e-liquid since he is a Menthol lover. I guess it works for him.
We are NY based and not terribly far from Geneseo but are located in an immediate suburb of Buffalo, NY. The areas around Geneseo would most likely be reached next day with even basic first class mail shipping.

Taras

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
last night for me. Works fine today too. I haven't a clue as to why it was misbehaving for all that time before. Maybe something in my cache:confused:

At any rate, I was able to place my order today:D. I was going to buy methol but you didn't have zero nic. I am a happy girl..it's like christmas all over.

That Glitch must of liked me. Thank You for the fabulous pricing on the joye510 attys!!

Have a wonderful week Taras. Hi Neighbor. Great to know that your so close by to me:)

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
last night for me. Works fine today too. I haven't a clue as to why it was misbehaving for all that time before. Maybe something in my cache:confused:

At any rate, I was able to place my order today:D. I was going to buy methol but you didn't have zero nic. I am a happy girl..it's like christmas all over.

That Glitch must of liked me. Thank You for the fabulous pricing on the joye510 attys!!

Have a wonderful week Taras. Hi Neighbor. Great to know that your so close by to me:)

Yes, small world! I did see this message in time and packed a small 5ml bottle of zero NIC menthol for you at no charge. I carried Zero Nic at my retail location so I did have some. I am a menthol lover myself and the zero NIC tastes good and makes nice vapor. Enjoy and thanks!

Taras

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Your Very kind indeed!! Especially considering the deal
I got when ordering!!<-------I GOT A REALLY good deal from you on the website!!! Can't wait to try that cigar too!

I am over 3 weeks smoke free and happy. Would like to kick nic to the side too. I never thought TK was important to me, until I didn't have it. I read menthol can give a throat hit. Here's hoping it works.

In the old days, I use to travel a lot to Buffalo area during work. I might just have to come visit in springtime!! I am not going there during winter hehehe you guys get nailed so much more then me.

THANK You again. I am a lucky girl to have a neighbor as nice as you Taras.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Your Very kind indeed!! Especially considering the deal
I got when ordering!!<-------I GOT A REALLY good deal from you on the website!!! Can't wait to try that cigar too!

I am over 3 weeks smoke free and happy. Would like to kick nic to the side too. I never thought TK was important to me, until I didn't have it. I read menthol can give a throat hit. Here's hoping it works.

In the old days, I use to travel a lot to Buffalo area during work. I might just have to come visit in springtime!! I am not going there during winter hehehe you guys get nailed so much more then me.

THANK You again. I am a lucky girl to have a neighbor as nice as you Taras.

Well let me know when you head this way. I always have the best cup of coffee ready to go at a press of a button! You are right about the weather, we get the lake effect stuff which comes off of Lake Erie. It was roughn here this afternoon. Glad I have a pickup truck with 4 wheel drive. Came in handy today!

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread