510: Auto or Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've never came across an auto that came on with wind and vibration. I've heard it can happen, but I've tried to imitate it by blowing around the ends of the batteries and never had an issue, even held it out the window of my car at 70mph on the interstate! I really prefer the manuals though. They are just more fun imo, plus a battery + carto or atty/cart might be too heavy to hold in your mouth hands free the way you would with an analog. That was so convenient, but I HATE smoke in my eyes..

Don't take one to a concert. It will come on in your pocket. I've read several posts where people had to unscrew the battery to stop them from firing.

BGabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Indiana
I've never came across an auto that came on with wind and vibration. I've heard it can happen, but I've tried to imitate it by blowing around the ends of the batteries and never had an issue, even held it out the window of my car at 70mph on the interstate! I really prefer the manuals though. They are just more fun imo, plus a battery + carto or atty/cart might be too heavy to hold in your mouth hands free the way you would with an analog. That was so convenient, but I HATE smoke in my eyes..

I take this back, a guy from work bought a Smoking Everywhere Gold (I believe its RN4081) and he was holding in his hand explaining how if he holds it in the wrong position, it will auto-fire. While he was telling me that he was holding in his hand and said “here, it’s warm just from me waiving it around in my hand” So I took it and was amazed to see that it was warm as if he had just took a big nice hit off of it! Word of advice on this too, NEVER EVER purchase from Smoking Everywhere. It is possibly one of the biggest rip-offs and worst quality I have ever seen! I bought a disposable from a local tobacco shop a few months ago and it worked better than that junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread