510 Cartomizer (and Honey Flu Cured

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Sorry, wumpus. I did mean that it was a tobacco base. However, I do not actually taste the tobacco personally. I should have been more clear on that. But I did say that everyone has different tastes so it may not be for you. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...arted-sampling-liquid-liquidxpress-today.html In the third paragraph from the bottom.

I have also mentioned that the cartos and the liquid are slightly different since that question has come up quite a few times. This is due to the liquid in the cartos actually being fresher because they are sealed in plastic unlike a bottle that you open and close letting air in.

I wish I could tell everyone exactly how each flavor will taste but I can't no matter how hard I try.

I hate that you didn't like the Taboo cartos. Maybe the Taboo liquid would be better for you if you should decide to try it.

Queen

wumpus

Dec 27, 2009
Seattle
No worries, QueenInNC. I was disappointed but I got over it. I'll pass the cartos along to a friend.

Sorry, wumpus. I did mean that it was a tobacco base. However, I do not actually taste the tobacco personally. I should have been more clear on that. But I did say that everyone has different tastes so it may not be for you. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...arted-sampling-liquid-liquidxpress-today.html In the third paragraph from the bottom.

I have also mentioned that the cartos and the liquid are slightly different since that question has come up quite a few times. This is due to the liquid in the cartos actually being fresher because they are sealed in plastic unlike a bottle that you open and close letting air in.

I wish I could tell everyone exactly how each flavor will taste but I can't no matter how hard I try.

I hate that you didn't like the Taboo cartos. Maybe the Taboo liquid would be better for you if you should decide to try it.

Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread