510 cartoz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I love them too. I haven't put 10-15 drops in though. Only about 5-6, but what a huge improvement over dripping all day. They also give a great TH on a 5-6v PV. Don't know how long one will last yet, but they can't be much worse than all the atomizers I've blown out over the past month or so (and the price is incredible). Thanks, Hoogie, I wouldn't know where to drain my bank account if it weren't for you! LOL

You have probably tried this by now but when they are new and dry they hold probably 25 drops or so. When you are using them and they dry still probably 20 drops. I love these things so much. I had one gunk up but it was Bananas Foster from TV and it had coagulated a little and I left it right side up all night. Other than that I definitely see using these for at least 2 weeks which is acceptable for a normal atty!

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Scott, want to have a chilli cook off? :evil:

I just got my 510 carto's in today as well... they are awesome at 5-6v. If these things hold up as long as the kr808's do, then I'm sold. Thanks Hoog!

Bring it on! Just don't expect to hear from your parents again :)
I have to build a new 5v mod to try these at full speed!

On a side note, anyone else have a problem with them gumming up a bit and making draw harder? Its probably cause I fill them before I lay in bed and watch tv and don't use up all the juice and it just sits there all night getting sticky.

ceo51378

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Annapolis MD
Bring it on! Just don't expect to hear from your parents again :)
I have to build a new 5v mod to try these at full speed!

On a side note, anyone else have a problem with them gumming up a bit and making draw harder? Its probably cause I fill them before I lay in bed and watch tv and don't use up all the juice and it just sits there all night getting sticky.

Speaking only from experience with kr808's - I use a sewing needle and/or toothpick and stick it through the center to free up the gunk. Flushing them with HOT water works well too though it will take some time to dry. But at the end of the day, they're only a couple bucks a pop so unless you're outta spare attys, just chuck 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread