Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
waited until I ordered mine, before I let you guys know :D. BTW, I ordered a kissbox extended as my first PV. Then got the 510. I'm selling the kissbox. It's not awful, but I LOVE the 510. The one I just ordered from Widow is my 3rd in a 3 week timespan..yeah, I know, I've got 'addict' tattoo'ed on my ..... First was from DietSmoke. No complaints except that I ordered Janty blanks and got generic blanks...wasn't worth the effort to contact him and re-do on such a minor thing...and that it came with an automatic and manual battery, and the auto is crap. Got the second one from electronicstix (the manuals with the LEDs). Excellent service/shipping time...would order again from him in a heartbeat.I was worried about the batteries being shorter, and having to power the LED, but they deliver a wallop. I'm impressed. Widows prices are better tho (no shipping, atomizers cheaper), so I decided to give her a spin around the dancefloor. When thesmokesafe gets his in, I may order a 4th from him, with a couple atomizers (makes the price comparable to Widow). Thought about doing Janty because of the warranty, but they're talking about coming out with a new atomizer design by the beginning of June. So that may be my 4th 'stockpile', unless they bump the price. Wish I could figure out where the distributors are getting them from, and I'd do a bulk order (can find everything else, but not the joye products) just to have them in the closet in case FDA goes nuts.
-Kathy

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Wish I could figure out where the distributors are getting them from, and I'd do a bulk order (can find everything else, but not the joye products) just to have them in the closet in case FDA goes nuts.
-Kathy

Here you go, direct from the manufacturer... can't figure out the price though.

Mini E-Cigarette

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Here you go, direct from the manufacturer... can't figure out the price though.

Thanks for the quick response. I already sniffed them out, but I'm with you on not being able to figure out pricing. It cracked me up when I clicked on 'order now' and it brought up an order form with no price on it. Also, from what I've read on this incredible forum, they're on the 'don't bother looking in it, just send it back' list for customs. I'm really impressed with these guys handling the 510, cause they've definitely done their homework!
-Kathy

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I got my "Dankstar" Joye510 from mydankstar they had local pick up in my area. I think they are fairly new but I love my Dankstar! Works beautifully!

Wow only $70 for the 510? Why would I even want to pay $50 for it when I can pay 20 bucks more and get one less atomizer!

Thanks! ;)

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Wow only $70 for the 510? Why would I even want to pay $50 for it when I can pay 20 bucks more and get one less atomizer!

Thanks! ;)

Just a small correction: You do get 2 atts, 2 batts a charger & 5 carts like all the other Joye 510 Models but he is still about 20 bucks more than other suppliers... from my experience I will always buy from Jason @ Electronicstix.com $49.99 + $6.00 s/h... exceptional customer service and super fast shipping... everything I order from him is here in 2 days...

Anonomo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Missouri
Just a small correction: You do get 2 atts, 2 batts a charger & 5 carts like all the other Joye 510 Models but he is still about 20 bucks more than other suppliers... from my experience I will always buy from Jason @ Electronicstix.com $49.99 + $6.00 s/h... exceptional customer service and super fast shipping... everything I order from him is here in 2 days...

X2. I'll give Electronicstix some love, too. I already had one 510 kit and was so impressed with it I knew I had to get another. The vendor where I bought my first kit was sold out, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I found the same kit at Electronicstix for a much better price plus the kit came with 2 of the new manual batts/w LED's. Love the manual batts. Good communication on order/shipping status and fast shipping.

Ramblin

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Columbia, Missouri
I broke down. 2 starter kits from the Widow. Free shipping, how cool is that? Widows Bead Work - E-cig

I just received 5 batteries and atomizers for my 901 from Best Ecig. The new batteries are WAY too sensitive and all 5 were on just sliding them out of the packing box. Not something I'd like to use assembled while doing extensive lawn mowing, riding in a car with the windows down.

Manual batteries should be the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread