The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 kits and parts suppliers

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by Papa Lazarou, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2008
    UK
  2. rsngfrce

rsngfrce Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Excellent thread! Here are the Janty links:

Janty USA (Dura, Dura-C)
    Janty USA

Janty Europe (Dura, Dura-C)
    JantyShop

In addition to Joye 510, DietSmokes also sells Janty Dura products (but their atomizer price is ridiculous IMO).

3. testerjtester

testerjtester Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks, Papa and rsngfrce... I added Janty (need to find out which brain cell was responsible for a miss that big), and put TW and TECC in the list as well.

Tim

4. rsngfrce

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Excellent idea to keep them all in the first post!

5. Anonomo

Anonomo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Missouri
    Thank you, great info!

6. gr8dane

gr8dane Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    waited until I ordered mine, before I let you guys know :D. BTW, I ordered a kissbox extended as my first PV. Then got the 510. I'm selling the kissbox. It's not awful, but I LOVE the 510. The one I just ordered from Widow is my 3rd in a 3 week timespan..yeah, I know, I've got 'addict' tattoo'ed on my butt. First was from DietSmoke. No complaints except that I ordered Janty blanks and got generic blanks...wasn't worth the effort to contact him and re-do on such a minor thing...and that it came with an automatic and manual battery, and the auto is crap. Got the second one from electronicstix (the manuals with the LEDs). Excellent service/shipping time...would order again from him in a heartbeat.I was worried about the batteries being shorter, and having to power the LED, but they deliver a wallop. I'm impressed. Widows prices are better tho (no shipping, atomizers cheaper), so I decided to give her a spin around the dancefloor. When thesmokesafe gets his in, I may order a 4th from him, with a couple atomizers (makes the price comparable to Widow). Thought about doing Janty because of the warranty, but they're talking about coming out with a new atomizer design by the beginning of June. So that may be my 4th 'stockpile', unless they bump the price. Wish I could figure out where the distributors are getting them from, and I'd do a bulk order (can find everything else, but not the joye products) just to have them in the closet in case FDA goes nuts.
    -Kathy

7. gr8dane

Apr 3, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Sorry, the first line got cut off of my last post/novel. In case you didn't know, Widow has stock in on the 510 kits and atomizers.

8. rsngfrce

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Here you go, direct from the manufacturer... can't figure out the price though.

Mini E-Cigarette

9. matt30uk

matt30uk Full Member

10. gr8dane

Apr 3, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Thanks for the quick response. I already sniffed them out, but I'm with you on not being able to figure out pricing. It cracked me up when I clicked on 'order now' and it brought up an order form with no price on it. Also, from what I've read on this incredible forum, they're on the 'don't bother looking in it, just send it back' list for customs. I'm really impressed with these guys handling the 510, cause they've definitely done their homework!
    -Kathy

11. rsngfrce

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Thanks for the sticky, Lu!

12. provider801

provider801 Full Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I got my "Dankstar" Joye510 from mydankstar they had local pick up in my area. I think they are fairly new but I love my Dankstar! Works beautifully!

13. bizzyb0t

bizzyb0t Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Denver CO, USA

Wow only $70 for the 510? Why would I even want to pay $50 for it when I can pay 20 bucks more and get one less atomizer!

Thanks! ;)

14. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Just a small correction: You do get 2 atts, 2 batts a charger & 5 carts like all the other Joye 510 Models but he is still about 20 bucks more than other suppliers... from my experience I will always buy from Jason @ Electronicstix.com $49.99 + $6.00 s/h... exceptional customer service and super fast shipping... everything I order from him is here in 2 days...

15. Malicedoll

Malicedoll Moved On

Mar 29, 2009
    i have been looking into this model and i was wondering if there were any suppliers who stock the personal charging case (PCC) in the US or if you have to order it from the UK? Thanks!

16. rsngfrce

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Hello Malice! JantyUSA carries the PCC...

JANTY DURA-C JANTY PCC

17. Malicedoll

Malicedoll Moved On

Mar 29, 2009
    awesome rsng!! you rock!.. gonna go check it out now!

18. Anonomo

Anonomo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Missouri
    X2. I'll give Electronicstix some love, too. I already had one 510 kit and was so impressed with it I knew I had to get another. The vendor where I bought my first kit was sold out, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I found the same kit at Electronicstix for a much better price plus the kit came with 2 of the new manual batts/w LED's. Love the manual batts. Good communication on order/shipping status and fast shipping.

19. Ramblin

Ramblin Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Columbia, Missouri
    I broke down. 2 starter kits from the Widow. Free shipping, how cool is that? Widows Bead Work - E-cig

I just received 5 batteries and atomizers for my 901 from Best Ecig. The new batteries are WAY too sensitive and all 5 were on just sliding them out of the packing box. Not something I'd like to use assembled while doing extensive lawn mowing, riding in a car with the windows down.

Manual batteries should be the trick.

20. rsngfrce

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    By the way people, we are the only Model Specific Forum with a sticky thread... we must be sitting in the front row! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.