510 kits and parts suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
Yeah Widow has the best deal on these ive seen. More importantly though was she had some in stock.

I broke down. 2 starter kits from the Widow. Free shipping, how cool is that? Widows Bead Work - E-cig

I just received 5 batteries and atomizers for my 901 from Best Ecig. The new batteries are WAY too sensitive and all 5 were on just sliding them out of the packing box. Not something I'd like to use assembled while doing extensive lawn mowing, riding in a car with the windows down.

Manual batteries should be the trick.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Monique (The Widow) is a fine lady. Her communication ranks right up there with the best. I've ordered from her without any fuzz-ups. I just wish you all didn't know about her, because I want her all to myself.:cool:

I'm with you KreeL, almost hate to let every one know 'bout the Widow. I just received my order from her today. She IS very good on communications, shipping time and prices. I got 3 starter sets plus additional attys. Not only are all componants alive on delivery but she threw in some bonus goodies! Sent her an e-mail just know asking what she'll be pricing the pass-throughs at. This is one vendor has my biz for sure!

EDIT:
Monique just replied to my question 'bout pricing.
That good communication thing again. She's not firm yet on the prices but she indicates she'll be just as competitive as the other goods she carries. Thank you Monique.

Last edited:

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I've never ordered from The Widow, but I've had decent service from Janty (2 excellent and one not so excellent so far...) and I've had EXCELLENT service from both Electronicstix.com and TheSmokeSafe.com. Jason from Electronicstix earns extra credit from me for apparently being a big personal fan of the 501.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I've never ordered from The Widow, but I've had decent service from Janty (2 excellent and one not so excellent so far...) and I've had EXCELLENT service from both Electronicstix.com and TheSmokeSafe.com. Jason from Electronicstix earns extra credit from me for apparently being a big personal fan of the 501.

Kinda sounds as though we 501 lovers have lucked into a good group of vendors:hubba:

If any of the vendors mentioned so far in this thread are lookin....:D

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
WOW.I ordered this thing Friday afternoon from Widow and it was waiting for me when I got home on Monday! Shes about 2700 miles away (coast to coast).
Couldnt ask for quicker shipping. We ordered some juice a few days prior from JC and its still not here yet.
BTW, the 510 is AWESOME!!!!

Last edited:

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Thanks for pointing out another supplier!

The Vapor Pro Home page

...they only seem to carry the automatic batteries at this point though.

I could be totally wrong, but all auto batts I've seen with blue LEDs were from the original Dura/510 that many people had probs with. So it's possible this is all old stock. I would check before ordering. Well, that and kit price is about $10 higher.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Sorry, none that I've seen yet other than from Joye themselves.

Thanks for the reply....this is problematic for me...since I have always had problems getting accessories for my ecigs from the US. The US suppliers are always out of stock...or they have one color but not the other or they have atos but not the batteries.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
In my quest to populate this relatively new 510 sub-forum with some helpful content, I thought I'd add a list of places to find 510 kits, parts, and accessories.

Here are the ones I know of, in more or less alphabetical order, along with the name they call it (remember that these are all essentially the same thing and the parts are interchangeable) :

Dietsmokes (Joye 510-C, Dura)
dietSMOKES.com

Electro-Nic-Stix (Yeti):
Electronicstix.com

The Electronic Cigarette Company (Titan):
http://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

Janty Europe (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
http://www.jantyshop.com/index.php?osCsid=2f2bf18ec78d66dfba9e57918dbbc915

Janty USA (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
http://www.jantyusa.com/

The Smoke Safe (Yeti):
TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies!

Totally Wicked - UK (Titan):
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

Totally Wicked - US (Titan):
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/

Widows Bead Work E-cigarette Store (510):
Widows Bead Work - E-cigarette Store

Please add anyplace I've missed, I know there are more...

Thanks,
Tim

Edit: Doh... added Janty, thanks Papa Lazarou...

I've been banging my head trying to figure out why I can't seem to edit the first post anymore to keep everything in one place, so I finally sent a note to SambucaLu, who told me that the forum doesn't allow editing of posts more than a couple of days old, and kindly offered to do it for me... so here are the additions since the last update (guess they could just go at the bottom of the existing list for simplicity's sake?):

iVapor - UK (Dura-C):
iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges

Joye (510 - manufacturer):
http://www.joyetech.com/ProductsView.Asp?id=65

The Vapor Pro (Pro1/Joyetech 510):
Home page

Cigtechs (510/CT510):
Products

Truesmoker (True 510):
Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com

Thanks to all for the additions... I honestly didn't imagine there would be quite so many! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Hmm, Lu... that's supposed to be the first post, not the 37th... :confused:

Looks like something didn't go quite right with the merge, so Lu had me create a new post (same title as this one, with "#2" at the end), that hopefully then can be stickied and have the replies from this thread merged with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread