510 kits and parts suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Ordered a couple extra atts...after the FDA news, wish I'd ordered about 20 of them.
-Kathy

Hey Kathy, sorry, this is way off topic, but were you referring to some recent FDA news, or the general trend of their position on e-cigs? I searched and couldn't find anything new or specific...

Thanks,
Tim

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
Great thread. I'm just now looking into this model after seeing some videos. Holy crap! I've been battling this m402 POS for almost 3 weeks and I've about had it. Ready for a real workhorse and the 510 seems to fit the bill with great reviews. I'm not picky, but damn I'd like a consistent hit every time and not have to tshoot the thing all day long while my friends and neighbors laugh at my little pos e-cig heheh.

Widows is out of stock. Several of the other shops must have none in stock, because they don't show any kits on their sites.

Will definitely wait for Widow to restock, as word of mouth and a USA supplier goes a long way for me.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Widows is out of stock. Several of the other shops must have none in stock, because they don't show any kits on their sites.

Will definitely wait for Widow to restock, as word of mouth and a USA supplier goes a long way for me.

You will love it. My brother & family came to visit this weekend, and he tried my kissbox, 510, and 306 (first time he'd ever seen an e-cig). I wish I had his reaction on video for y'all when he hit the 510...he's ordering one (it also slanted things a little cause I had a VG mix in the 510). I've ordered from Widow and Electro-Nic-Stix, and both provided excellent quick service. Be sure to buy a kit that has both manual batteries...you don't want an auto battery. You're right...everyone is out right now. My next order will be for a couple of the white ones from thesmokesafe, when they come in. I pondered getting the Janty stick when they roll them out, but I'd rather have 2 more 510 kits for the same price. I'm also going to get a passthru, since I can use it on the the 510's and the 306. Congrats on making a good choice!
-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread