510 not good for dripping?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfweeench

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
i was concerned because i read in a different post that this is a better machine for carts. my order is a little delayed due to holiday so it won't go out until monday :(

so the performance as far as dripping goes is great? that makes me happier than you could imagine. carts are a pain in the ...... someone needs to make a reliable auto-feed mod for e-liquid.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
i was concerned because i read in a different post that this is a better machine for carts. my order is a little delayed due to holiday so it won't go out until monday :(

so the performance as far as dripping goes is great? that makes me happier than you could imagine. carts are a pain in the ...... someone needs to make a reliable auto-feed mod for e-liquid.

If what your talking about is just dropping E-Liquid onto the atomizer. Yes it works, but the titan does eat juice faster than other E-Cigs because it gets hotter.

So I'm not sure if I would want to run it this way......

I think it would be more of a pain not to use carts with it. Because of how fast it eats the E-Liquid.

Vapper wise, just hitting it on the atomizer with noting on the end(just to test that also got a little E-Liquid in my mouth....Not bad(dont care it was a good mix lol tasty a little)

Vapper came out really strong. I think carts are the way to go on this baby tho.

Seems more controlled with it on than with it off.

Have you tried filling the cart up with a syringe? I've heard that is one of the best ways to fill one up. I just add two drops into it, two in the atomizer and it's good to go for a while.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Without the cart material the 510 is a melty, drippy, leaky mess and since the atty is recessed and floods easily its pretty lousy for dripping IMO (if you still have batting in the cart you are pretty much just topping off). My answer was to get a couple of 306 atomizers for dipping (they are exposed) if I want to use the button. As a dripper/dipper, I like it alot better that way. Better taste too. I haven't used my 510 attys since I got the 306s.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Without the cart material the 510 is a melty, drippy, leaky mess and since the atty is recessed and floods easily its pretty lousy for dripping IMO (if you still have batting in the cart you are pretty much just topping off). My answer was to get a couple of 306 atomizers for dipping (they are exposed) if I want to use the button. As a dripper/dipper, I like it alot better that way. Better taste too. I haven't used my 510 attys since I got the 306s.
Oh man, this is starting to make my head spin.

I started with an NPro (RN4081) but hated the automatic battery difficulties.
So I got myself a manual battery 510 and have been pretty darn happy.
Except that I vape faster than it can wick because I use it like a cigarette.

Then I discovered the RN4081 is pretty darn good for dripping with the wide atomizer bridge.
But it isn't exposed, and it has automatic batteries.

So I found out the DSE103 exposed atomizers fit the RN4081s and so I bought two of those.
I figured I could use them for dipping rather than dripping, and not worry about the automatic batteries.

And now (and it is the first time I have heard this) there is a 306 exposed atomizer the fits the 510s?!??!!?

I have one question, at least for now.
How many puffs can you get off one of those when you dip it.

You may save me from buying an M401 or EVO model for dipping.
And you may allow me to ship my RN4081 off to my sister in Arizona.

THANKS FOR POINTING THIS OUT!!
Any response would be massively appreciated.
:)

Last edited:

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Oh man, this is starting to make my head spin.

I started with an NPro (RN4081) but hated the automatic battery difficulties.
So I got myself a manual battery 510 and have been pretty darn happy.
Except that I vape faster than it can wick because I use it like a cigarette.

Then I discovered the RN4081 is pretty darn good for dripping with the wide atomizer bridge.
But it isn't exposed, and it has automatic batteries.

So I found out the DSE103 exposed atomizers fit the RN4081s and so I bought two of those.
I figured I could use them for dipping rather than dripping, and not worry about the automatic batteries.

And now (and it is the first time I have heard this) there is an exposed atomizer for the 510s?!??!!?

I have one question, at least for now.
How many puffs can you get off one of those when you dip it.

You may save me from buying an M401 or EVO model for dipping.
And you may allow me to ship my RN4081 off to my sister in Arizona.

THANKS FOR POINTING THIS OUT!!
Any response would be massively appreciated.
:)

I think what gatsby meant is using the 510 manual battery with a 306 (exposed) atomizer. It works really well.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Dripping is not all that it's cracked up to be. Just MHO. I don't drip anymore at all. My attys last longer, and so does my juice. Most drippers haven't mastered the art of building carts correctly yet. They lack patience, so they cop out by dripping. They are usually the first ones to start crying that their 510 leaks at the battery connection. Go figure.

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
I have not used a cart in my Dura C/510 since the day I got it.
I drip 3 drops from a 5ml dropper bottle (TW) and I'm away.

Lasts probably 2 analogs ish (I don't really measure it as it takes 5 seconds to refill so I'm not too bothered) no leaks or mess or Juice in Mouth.

I do the same on my Janty Stick too. I don't really want to learn the art of Cart building, for me it's all about simplicity. I carry 1 5ml bottle and a spare battery - Job Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread