Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
anyone else have this tank? so far I love it! it is a crazy good vape! comes with the clear bell dome, the mini, and the full Metal Jacket all in one kit! it gives off some serious clouds and good flavor too! it reminds me of the Orchid only built A LOT better. what do you think of this rta? what do you usually run yours at? right now I'm running a .5 at only 25 watts and the clouds are huge with just 50/50 juice. I'm really impressed! what's your opinion?

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
I have the v3 and I haven't even used it. I saw a picture of it and pre ordered it before getting more information/pictures because it looked good. I don't vape on single coils and the plastic tank must be a joke. I took it out of the box and put it right on the shelf. haven't even given it a second glance.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Kinda silly to not even use it. If you don't use tank crackers then who cares if it's got a plastic tank? Single coils can be a wonderful thing too.... Hell, send it to me I'll use it.
I have the v3 and I haven't even used it. I saw a picture of it and pre ordered it before getting more information/pictures because it looked good. I don't vape on single coils and the plastic tank must be a joke. I took it out of the box and put it right on the shelf. haven't even given it a second glance.

Reactions: roxynoodle

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Kinda silly to not even use it. If you don't use tank crackers then who cares if it's got a plastic tank? Single coils can be a wonderful thing too.... Hell, send it to me I'll use it.
I can work with the plastic tank though I can't work with the single coil. On all my attys I vape from .08-.20 and rarely go under 115w, 80 is the lowest I go and it's rare. A single coil just isn't going to be able to keep up or provide anywhere close to the vape I like.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I just picked one up yesterday. I love this tank.
Build quality is excellent. Threads are buttery smooth. Vaping away on .7 , 26 gauge Kanthal @ 30 watts.
Haven't touched my temp control Since I got this tank. Will build a Ti build to see how it performs.
Really impressed with the flavor and quality.

Sent from my iPhone
Did you get the v2, or v3? I've been considering a v3 for a while now.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
I can work with the plastic tank though I can't work with the single coil. On all my attys I vape from .08-.20 and rarely go under 115w, 80 is the lowest I go and it's rare. A single coil just isn't going to be able to keep up or provide anywhere close to the vape I like.
Idk about the tank, but I've got single coils that I vape at over 100 watts... Yeah you usually need an RDA with space, and the coil has to be at minimum - a Clapton coil, but the flavor department isn't lacking. The vapor obviously isn't either. If this thing has the space, I don't see how this could be a bad tank considering the airflow was opened up, but as always, wicking is the true issue with tanks and running high wattage builds.

Last edited:

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
Idk about the tank, but I've got single coils that I vape at over 100 watts... Yeah you usually need an RDA with space, and the coil has to be at minimum - a Clapton coil, but the flavor department isn't lacking. The vapor obviously isn't either. If this thing has the space, I don't see how this could be a bad tank considering the airflow was opened up, but as always, wicking is the true issue with tanks and running high wattage builds.
Not sure how you managed to capture the 2nd quote with my name as the poster.
I never made that post.
Please look back in the thread and edit.

Sent from my iPhone

CayenneVapes

Dec 9, 2015
Yeah I have a Monster V3 Blackout eddition this is only my 1st build it it so far but im loving the flavor off it especially with the original chimney im vaping .27ohms at 28 watts
1449686453474385390870.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread