Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
5ml Ego dual coil carto by Clouds of vapor....great dual coil. To my surprise the flavor was great, I was expecting a lot of filler taste due to the amount of filler in it...but there wasn't. Vapes like a CHAMP! Filling it is a breeze, there is so much room that the juice soaks right in. Only issue is, they dont consistantly work on the ego battery. I have had to put an adaptor on the battery (Like a 510 extender or 510-ego adaptor) in order to get the connection right. But if you have an adaptor or pick one up for a couple bucks, it is well worth it!

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
OK, so. This has been the best review video ever. Your son is hilarious. I literally can't stop smiling. You couldn't have planned this any better.

Anywho, back to the review. It looks like you're getting insane vapor. I'm going to grab a bunch of these. Do they sell the adapters on the same site? And are you using an e-power 18650?

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Great review. However I've had no problems getting these to work on any of the 6 eGo batteries I have. (4 650s and 2 1000s) It's possible you might have gotten a bad batch. I'd check the center post of the cartos to make sure they sit slightly above the outer threads. If not try pulling them out with a thin hooked object, like a bent paperclip with a small hook bent into the end. I have this problem with some Bauway single coils I bought (soft insulator allows them to get pushed into the carto too easily).

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Thanks. I have heard a couple other people that have had the same issue. One guy said he got 1 out of 4 to work on the Ego battery. There is definitely an issue out there, I think it's just hit or miss....or maybe it's just a few...I dunno. Either way, doesn't effect me much because I have an adaptor. And if I didn't have the adaptor I would just pull the connection out a little to make it work. But I love the Carto over all. Vapes great! Great Flavor! A little pricey, but whether it's worth the price will depend on the longevity of the product. I mean, if you think of those giant ego carto's that are old style filler with a coil at the bottom which were 3 bucks, I guess it's not THAT much more!
Great review. However I've had no problems getting these to work on any of the 6 eGo batteries I have. (4 650s and 2 1000s) It's possible you might have gotten a bad batch. I'd check the center post of the cartos to make sure they sit slightly above the outer threads. If not try pulling them out with a thin hooked object, like a bent paperclip with a small hook bent into the end. I have this problem with some Bauway single coils I bought (soft insulator allows them to get pushed into the carto too easily).

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Thanks a lot! I am using a Provari to vape it. And yes, the vapor is HUGE...clouds and clouds! They do sell the adaptor at Clouds of vapor. It's really hit or miss, if you have an Ego style battery it may work it may work without the adaptor, it may not. Other people have had issues, some have not. I personally would play it safe just because there is NOTHING worse then ordering a product and not being able to use it...but that's just me! It's definitely a great carto, juice lasts a LONG LONG TIME even with it being a dual coil because your putting in MLS! Huge win! Took me a few days to actually use it, I was concerned with getting a strong filler taste due to the size and I didn't wanna waste 5mls of juice! But I am glad I did, works GREAT!
OK, so. This has been the best review video ever. Your son is hilarious. I literally can't stop smiling. You couldn't have planned this any better.

Anywho, back to the review. It looks like you're getting insane vapor. I'm going to grab a bunch of these. Do they sell the adapters on the same site? And are you using an e-power 18650?

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks. I have heard a couple other people that have had the same issue. One guy said he got 1 out of 4 to work on the Ego battery. There is definitely an issue out there, I think it's just hit or miss....or maybe it's just a few...I dunno. Either way, doesn't effect me much because I have an adaptor. And if I didn't have the adaptor I would just pull the connection out a little to make it work. But I love the Carto over all. Vapes great! Great Flavor! A little pricey, but whether it's worth the price will depend on the longevity of the product. I mean, if you think of those giant ego carto's that are old style filler with a coil at the bottom which were 3 bucks, I guess it's not THAT much more!

MadVapes has these for $2.50 each (no volume discount yet that I've seen like on the other dual coils they sell) so they're pretty much on par as far as I'm concerned -- a tad pricier than the smaller dual coils based on individual price, but considering the volume and performance it's pretty much a non-issue. I bought 10 last week, only on my second one, and will absolutely buy more when I need them. You're right, great flavour, fantastic vapour production, and absolutely absurd capacity for a non-tank. It makes a pretty massive PV on my 1000mah batts, but I don't care. I can fill these in the morning and they're still good into the next day. I've been hoping for a fill-and-forget system that works well and consistently, and this really ticks all the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread