901?kr808 battery to M401 atty adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvc

Jan 26, 2010
Canada
If I am not mistaken you should be able to screw the m401 atty to the KR808D-1 battery but the distance between the middle contacts will not be enough to power it up. So I placed a small metal ball (about 1.5mm) on the battery and it fit perfectly.
Just to clarify - I am just not 100% sure that my battery is KR808D-1 - it was purchased from cigarti,com at an outrageous cost and they just placed their logo but no model on it. However after checking a lot of photos I believe it is...

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
If I am not mistaken you should be able to screw the m401 atty to the KR808D-1 battery but the distance between the middle contacts will not be enough to power it up. So I placed a small metal ball (about 1.5mm) on the battery and it fit perfectly.
Just to clarify - I am just not 100% sure that my battery is KR808D-1 - it was purchased from cigarti,com at an outrageous cost and they just placed their logo but no model on it. However after checking a lot of photos I believe it is...

I have both 401 and Kr808d-1... The 401 will NOT screw on the Kr8 batt without a adapter, different thread patterns. I'm guessing your's isn't a kr8.

mvc

Jan 26, 2010
Canada
I have both 401 and Kr808d-1... The 401 will NOT screw on the Kr8 batt without a adapter, different thread patterns. I'm guessing your's isn't a kr8.
This is interesting then, what type will that one be? The screw pattern is exactly the same as the 401, but its a bit shorter than the 401 so if I use a cart from mine on the 401 battery it leaves like 1 mm empty space but it works fine. And the atty from 401 cannot make contact with the battery I have, it lacks about 1 mm distance for it.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
This is interesting then, what type will that one be? The screw pattern is exactly the same as the 401, but its a bit shorter than the 401 so if I use a cart from mine on the 401 battery it leaves like 1 mm empty space but it works fine. And the atty from 401 cannot make contact with the battery I have, it lacks about 1 mm distance for it.

You should email where you bought it from and find out. I sat here and tried my 401 and compared it to the kr8 just in case. It won't even attempt to screw on. The 401 is a smaller diameter than the KR808d-1, it won't even attempt to thread on.
You have a 901 I would bet..they are the same size and thread pattern as a kr8 and will screw on and fit.

mvc

Jan 26, 2010
Canada
You have a 901 I would bet..they are the same size and thread pattern as a kr8 and will screw on and fit.
I am sure I have a 401, the other one I am not sure about. The 401 I bought from absolutelyecigs china and they sell original smoore stuff.
The previous one got from a company in Dubai and they placed their own brand on it, tried asking them, no luck.
So question is what has same thread as M401 but shorter by like 1 mm or less :)

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I am sure I have a 401, the other one I am not sure about. The 401 I bought from absolutelyecigs china and they sell original smoore stuff.
The previous one got from a company in Dubai and they placed their own brand on it, tried asking them, no luck.
So question is what has same thread as M401 but shorter by like 1 mm or less :)

If you got from them , then it's definitely a 401.

Possibley one of the other smoore model's? They have several. The 401 is the same as threading as 510 but reversed. ( i.e. you can screw a 510 atty into a 401 atty) The 702pcc/803 combo smoore makes is same as a 510 but much shorter, you can screw it in but will not make contact.. so one of their other models maybe the one you have. They seem to like to use the same threads but change up male/female orientation and length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread