The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what happened to the m401??

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by jdrancor, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rfun6

rfun6 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Tennessee ....
    I too have a m401 and I love it. It gives out good vapor, and makes the flavor you are using taste great.

2. Pav

Pav Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2009
    Detroit Rock City
    I'm liking my M401 so far, although it's the first and only PV I've tried. I'm curious about comparing it to the 510 and probably will sometime down the road, but for now it works great. A bit finicky sometimes but overall I like it.

The big negative for me has been the Auto batteries and how sensitive they are to loud music. Makes it bad for the bars. However, litecig now has manual batteries which are on the way to my house as we speak. can't wait to try them.

Here's a few suppliers I've used that have M401s.
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com
    Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -
    Home - LitecigUSA

3. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008

I still find the Mseries ecigs to be the best models from the best manufacturer. The mention of Mseries may have decreased on the boards but i seem to notice an increase in their OEM customers (suppliers who buy from them but uses their own private brand). Therefore, the models are still flooding the market but under different brand names. This is possibly a change of strategy by the manufacturer by focusing more on large orders.

You can however, still buy direct from the manufacturer with standard packaging at www.absolutelyecigs.com

4. Adik Ted

Adik Ted Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    I've always meant to try an m403 just for the size. Anyone know what sort of time the battery lasts under near chain smoking conditions?

5. speksynder

speksynder Full Member

Sep 26, 2009
    CT
    I was wondering what was up with my 401 whenever I went to a club! I noticed it not only with the batteries but with the atty as well--thing gets uber hot on me whenever there's really loud music playing. Anyone else have that same problem?

6. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    Get yourself some manual batteries. These will solve your problems. :)

7. Abe

Abe Unregistered Supplier

Jun 1, 2009
    UK / US
    I think that's a key point Fedor, just because it's not on these boards doesn't mean it's not happening. For example, they are pretty big in Italy.

The cart design/volume seems to be a let down and if you really want the throat hit then you can see why the 510 is as big as it is.

8. Fedor

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    Do you mean the manual or autos are big in Italy? I really like to learn more about whats hot in other regions. Its an occupational hazard as i'm in the marketing line.

I do not fully agree on the cart size/volume of the 510. No doubt they are bigger but the atty does not fully vaporise the entire cart. My 510 barely vaporises half of the cart. The atty does not reach the remaining half of the cart and starts to give a burnt flavor.

9. prof beard

prof beard Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    Stafford UK
    I've been trying an M401 atty (via a 901-401 adapter) on my Screwdriver. I like the vaping experience, but hate the tiny little carts (I don't like dripping, but have to resort to it with the 401) - can someone point me a source of BIG 401 carts? (Like the "double" 4081 ones)

10. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    prof, try Intellicig UK for the new Evo XL carts for your M401 Attys.

11. prof beard

prof beard Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    Stafford UK

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

12. Sludge Van Diesel

Sludge Van Diesel Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2009
    Barnet UK
    As did mine, which is why I got rid of them & stuck with my 401s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.