what happened to the m401??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
I'm liking my M401 so far, although it's the first and only PV I've tried. I'm curious about comparing it to the 510 and probably will sometime down the road, but for now it works great. A bit finicky sometimes but overall I like it.

The big negative for me has been the Auto batteries and how sensitive they are to loud music. Makes it bad for the bars. However, litecig now has manual batteries which are on the way to my house as we speak. can't wait to try them.

Here's a few suppliers I've used that have M401s.
Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com
Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -
Home - LitecigUSA

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
This is a question, I suppose, for the suppliers, but also for anyone who has any idea.

Basically, I'm wondering why the m401 seemed to disappear off of the message boards, to be replaced by the 901 and the titan, etc. Personally, I have an m401, quite a few attys and batteries, and have kind of settled, for the medium long term on it. It's a good cig, with good vapor and good flavor..it's very reliable. Which all makes me wonder why very few folks are selling parts for it. I have a hard time believing that the 901 and Titan are so vastly superior.

Frankly, I've been using m403 batteries, and it makes for a very small and powerful cig.. the life isn't super long, but it's great for going out, fairly inconspicuous, and the battery life isn't so short that it's frustrating. In fact, the m403 battery makes for almost the ideal cig. I'm not loving the bulky giant batteries like the GG or the silver bullet or the screwdriver. Small and simple.

Anyhow. Point being: What are the details behind the disappearance of the m401? First PureSmoker stopped carrying it, and then it went away almost everywhere..

Please illuminate me.

Kind Regards,
JDRancor

I still find the Mseries ecigs to be the best models from the best manufacturer. The mention of Mseries may have decreased on the boards but i seem to notice an increase in their OEM customers (suppliers who buy from them but uses their own private brand). Therefore, the models are still flooding the market but under different brand names. This is possibly a change of strategy by the manufacturer by focusing more on large orders.

You can however, still buy direct from the manufacturer with standard packaging at www.absolutelyecigs.com

speksynder

Sep 26, 2009
CT
The big negative for me has been the Auto batteries and how sensitive they are to loud music. Makes it bad for the bars.

I was wondering what was up with my 401 whenever I went to a club! I noticed it not only with the batteries but with the atty as well--thing gets uber hot on me whenever there's really loud music playing. Anyone else have that same problem?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I was wondering what was up with my 401 whenever I went to a club! I noticed it not only with the batteries but with the atty as well--thing gets uber hot on me whenever there's really loud music playing. Anyone else have that same problem?

Get yourself some manual batteries. These will solve your problems. :)

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Do you mean the manual or autos are big in Italy? I really like to learn more about whats hot in other regions. Its an occupational hazard as i'm in the marketing line.

I do not fully agree on the cart size/volume of the 510. No doubt they are bigger but the atty does not fully vaporise the entire cart. My 510 barely vaporises half of the cart. The atty does not reach the remaining half of the cart and starts to give a burnt flavor.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
I do not fully agree on the cart size/volume of the 510. No doubt they are bigger but the atty does not fully vaporise the entire cart. My 510 barely vaporises half of the cart. The atty does not reach the remaining half of the cart and starts to give a burnt flavor.
As did mine, which is why I got rid of them & stuck with my 401s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread