902 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
I have ONE very sensitive 902 battery, and I loathe that thing. Once left it in my pocket and pulled it out only to find an empty cart and my hand reeked of 9Y4 (GRR!). The autos are ok, I guess. I do love my manuals. They def last the longest.

To answer the OP's question: yes, the 902 does hit better than the SideSho. The 902 SS (low resistance) atty produces the best TH of all, but I like my SideSho SS atty because it gives decent hit and awesome FLAVOR... the Lux comes with one 902 standard and one 902 SS atty. You WILL notice a difference in the two. Lux would be the best battery life evar, with 902 and SideSho being very close in batt life (I think my Sideshos actually last a little bit longer, but probably because I'm always using my 902s)

You can interchange SideSho/Lux/902 batteries with whatever atty/cart/cartomizer works best for you.

Beachlover

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Virginia Beach
Still undecided...I did make a mistake...first purchase...auto Sidesho batteries...maybe I should get manual 902 and Sidesho. I do love the Lux though...I use it all of the time. The Sidesho I rarely use. I really need to clean attys...I have only 2 that I am satisfied with right now. And of course I want the cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread