Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Will the cartomizers on the site fit in the 902 PCC or will he Standard 510 Cartomizers fit in the 902 PCC.

I loved the 902 but not a cart fan, Would love to pick up a new kit but would rather pack around Cartomizers then carts.

I dont use my 902 every day but its a nice change up when my big mods are not appropriate.

Thanks in advance for your help

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
So finally got home about an hour ago. Here's what I can say. Although I don't have an updated 902 PCC (I'll get one next month), I do have a new Sidesho PCC. Surprisingly, the 902 cartos fit in it and the top closes just fine (if the rubbers aren't on of course). So I think its a safe bet that they fit like that in a 902 PCC as well.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
So finally got home about an hour ago. Here's what I can say. Although I don't have an updated 902 PCC (I'll get one next month), I do have a new Sidesho PCC. Surprisingly, the 902 cartos fit in it and the top closes just fine (if the rubbers aren't on of course). So I think its a safe bet that they fit like that in a 902 PCC as well.

Thanks, Is there room in the PCC case to make the holes a bit bigger so the caps can be on the carto so as to stop any leaking when the carto is full.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
No problem. Surprisingly, you can squeeze the caps into the foam but only down to the plastic bottom. The surprising thing is that the top almost closes. This is with 902 cartos but in a Sidesho PCC. In a 902 PCC there might be a little more room so its definitely possible. If you can can wait about 3 weeks though, I'll be able to give you a definitive answer.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
No problem. Surprisingly, you can squeeze the caps into the foam but only down to the plastic bottom. The surprising thing is that the top almost closes. This is with 902 cartos but in a Sidesho PCC. In a 902 PCC there might be a little more room so its definitely possible. If you can can wait about 3 weeks though, I'll be able to give you a definitive answer.

Thanks I will be waiting to see what you find. It would be nice if Tony ordered the new 902 PCC to hold cartos. I think this would be a good combo.

I have been holding out buying a new 902 kit in tell I can find out if I can pack cartos with the PCC.

Thanks for the help.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I'll definitely post back when I can get my hands on one or get the information another way. As for the next generation, I'm not sure when its coming or even if its 100% coming at all, but Tony has been working with a company to configure a PCC for him with his correct polarity and all that, that will work across the board, fitting Sidesho or 902 whether its carts or cartos. I'll let you know when or if I hear more about that. If you're looking for something soon though, I wouldn't pass up the existing PCC - if I can find that it actually will work.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Well I got the 902 PCC I ordered. Here's the info. Yes the top closes with cartos in it without caps. Yes the top closes with only a cap on the top. Yes the top just barely (but completely) closes with caps on the top and bottom BUT its tough to wiggle that bottom cap into the foam hole in the PCC. It is doable though but up to you if its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread