• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A Different Idea About Intimacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Husband and I were watching some Gary Chapman videos and when this question was asked, I was flabbergasted! I couldn't believe my ears. I asked for the tape to be stopped and asked counselor and husband and they both agreed! Let's say after you became a Christian. I had to pick my mouth up off the floor. Snuggling is not the answer for a male, and the obvious isn't either.

I'll give it a few days and see where it goes. If it just splats on the floor, I'll go ahead and give the answer! :D

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
No one is posting on this thread. Gee, guys, I wouldn't put anything that wasn't proper on this site. Sheesh!

WOMEN - Women think of intimacy as snuggling and conversation.

MEN - Men think of intimacy as their wives or girlfriends doing activities with them like watching sports....going with them to a movie they want to see......eating at a restaurant they love.....just spending time with them doing something they like to do. I have gone to concerts that I didn't want to go to with mine, watch some of his favorite tv shows OR NFL New Orleans football games with him. To men, sharing an activity with one you love is intimacy....not what women think it is. It boggled my mind.

Now if you want a better relationship with your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend, besides Jesus being within the relationship, take it from a Christian man who earns a living by helping couples to rekindled the sparks of intimacy. Isn't that interesting!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread