A different kind of contest.... Ends 10/9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
All the contests seem to have been very successful thus far, has brought a lot of people into the forum but mainly in the contest thread themselves. This one is going to be a bit different. No real rules to this contest at all, it's an open sand box discussion. You can introduce yourself, say nothing about yourself, say what's on your mind, make an observation, whatever you wish. Point is to interact with one another. Will be giving out 3 random prizes to 3 random posts at the end of all this, but it's not really the goal of this contest. It's really to get people to know one another. So have at it, and have a great time. All I ask is no fighting please. :)

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
hello my name is OptimusPrimerib or as slasher likes to call me "porterhouse" or "Rib-boy" ha ha. Im also a horror fanatic although i bow to the master/\/\/\/\/\ on the wierd obscure 80s films lol. im also a huge gamer. Im new to vaping a little over 2 months in and looking forward to trying new things and meeting new people. So far ECF hasnt disappointed on either of those fronts.

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
Hi, I'm Dolfin :) I just graduated college and am looking for a job, so have more time on my hands right now than usual. E-cigs seem to have sucked up all that time. Besides spending a ridiculous amount of time here on ECF, I'm learning to rebuild heads and starting DIY joose. I now have a big tackle box and 2 caboodles, plus a desk and a half stuffed with e-cig stuff and am starting to fear I've turned into a hoarder! (shhhh, don't tell the FDA - this could be the adverse side effect they could actually prove the existence of!) ;) On the upside, I am soooo ready for the vapocalypse (which I hope doesn't happen, but fear it will).

Oh, and my second cousin is 4th in the Nascar Cup standings. GO #29!!!!! :w00t:

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Hi I'm djezewski, you can just call me Diane or Dj. Like many of you on here I love horror films, especially Zombie movies. I am a knitter and help out the family with it's internet yarn business out of our home. I have a cat named Minnie. I started vaping Memorial day weekend. I am a night owl and late sleeper...all the good horror movies are on late and it is "me" time.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Hi I'm WarHawk-AVG....

narf.jpg

I hate "fast" zombies, and I am allergic to pain...it hurts me

grad2003amd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Morgantown, WV
Heya everyone! I have been vaping for 3+ months. Had my last stinky about a month ago (when I started vaping, I would occasionally have a cig with my mom or sister, I don't know why, they taste soooo bad!) Anyways. I have observed certain clicks in the vaping world. People that have this mod are better than people with that mod and so on. It's kinda like high school! :blink:

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your all's favorite directors Ms. DJ, OptimusPrimerib, and SmilingSlasher sirs? Always been a Fulci fan myself.

What's your favorite genre of book Ms. Firefly?

Keep it coming folks, as I said view this as a sand box. Jump in at any time with any topic. :)

Im a big zombie guy, always have been, before the whole zombie craze came on. I like del toro and romero. As far as non zombie though its hard to pick one... tobe hooper, hitchcock, kubrick, craven, carpenter....iunno its hard to pick just one.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Im a big zombie guy, always have been, before the whole zombie craze came on. I like del toro and romero. As far as non zombie though its hard to pick one... tobe hooper, hitchcock, kubrick, craven, carpenter....iunno its hard to pick just one.
Me too...I remember going to the drive-in to watch Night of the Living Dead. Some of my favorite movies of late have been South American horror films and I have always been a fan of Japanese horror

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Who's your all's favorite directors Ms. DJ, OptimusPrimerib, and SmilingSlasher sirs? Always been a Fulci fan myself.

Keep it coming folks, as I said view this as a sand box. Jump in at any time with any topic. :)

Scorsese, Stone, Romero, the Cohen Brothers, Eastwood, Kubrick, ..too many to choose from.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I agree with OPR. When talking horror......the genre is so big.

I'd have to say I love Romero, Fulci, Carpenter, Steve Miner, Craven, Eastwood, Hooper, Eli Roth, Tarantino, and honestly, my guilty pleasure (which I can't believe nobody else mentioned).........KEVIN SMITH!!!!!!

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Hi Guys,

I am thewrightstuff. Big horror movie fan, especially the "older classics"....Romero, Dario Argento, Hooper....Tom Savini, these are a few of my favorite things, as they say. Rapidly approaching my 1 year vapeaversary, and haven't been in this good a shape in at least 20 years, which is amazing. No coughing, no stink, more cash in pocket. Among the short list of best things that I ever did !!!

firefly0434

May 10, 2013
Newark OH

I will read just about anything, but I prefer fantasy/ supernatural books. Like zombies, witch craft, angels. I probably read on average 3 books a week......and that makes it sound like I have no life at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread