The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 9 through November 13

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Kanger Subox Mini Kit for my friend who plays poker with us...still gets up every 15 minutes to have a cig. Getting him smoke free would be wonderful and this kit might just do it. TY!

2. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I realize that this item is not currently in stock, but I feel it is a great setup for a novice vapor. Easy to use, long lasting battery, and solid.
    iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Kit, Black | Madvapes
    [​IMG]
    I would P.I.F. this to my oldest brother as he has a myriad of health issues, lungs, heart, and many other issues, and yet he continues to smoke. He has attempted vaping but with a cheap little setup, and he didn't vape very long.

Thanks Madvapes for helping us help others!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I gave the lady who lives behind ma an old evod, set I had. She likes it,,,,, says it OK in the the morning,,,,, but by mid afternoon she has to have a cigg,,,,,, and then she continues that through the night so I'm thinking that stepping up to
    this
    [​IMG]
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes in white if possible

Just might be the bump up she needs,,,,,,, Thanks of the chance & the PIFing to help someone still smoking
    Good luck to a the contestants & those who will receive the winnings, maybe they can quit now!

• Like Like x 2
  4. MikeyConti

MikeyConti VapeBro Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the Amazing PIF Contest!! Joyetech eVic VTC-Mini (Black or White)
    One of my Co-workers could really use this as he has been going through a rough time and started to smoke again, but then I had him try my similar setup and he said he loved it, but can't afford to really buy anything right now. If I could win him a Joyetech eVic VTC-Mini (Black or White) I could get him started by supplying some Juice, 18650's and my old Charger, all he would have to do is start trying out different E-Liquids! :)

5. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I would go with the Joyetech eVic VTC Mini in black for my son in Alaska. I have batteries I can send him. He was the last in the family to start vaping and ended up with my old stuff which are getting to the point of not charging as they used to. Would be great to send him something like this. I love the PIF contests....... fingers crossed and thanks for the chance!

6. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    I would give Joyetech eVic VT Kit, Black to my neighbor Marc. He is all about Nascar and was a very big Dale Earnhardt fan and he would really enjoy this black with it's red racing stripe on it. He also likes the idea of having temperature control after seeing my Koopor Mini.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cam775

Cam775 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2014
    Nevada
    Thank you MadVapes for this contest, how cool to get 3 folks off the stinky!

I would love to pif the Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes to my co-worker and friend Gin (it's actually Jen but she's from Louisiana and us Yankees only hear Gin, lol). She has serious heart problems and has to use Oxygen on a regular basis, more so now b/c she can't afford the newer medications so she's taking older, less effective but cheaper meds. The bar we work at is non-smoking but it just changed over less than a year ago from being a smoking bar for 30years so most all of our customers smoke. It's tough being around smokers all day, everday. She quit smoking once using vaping so I know she can do it again and she really needs to due to her heart. I've given her my pen set-up I quit with and some good tobacco juice but it's not getting her there yet. I have several Kanger Subtanks myself so I can help her with this set-up and show her how to use the rba, if she wants (which for the cost saving I know she will). I really think this would be perfect for her. Thank you again for the chance!!

8. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I have a dear friend on the East coast that has been using my hand-me-down eGo's and ProTanks, and she really needs an upgrade. I'd love to get her a Kanger Subox Mini kit.
    Thanks for another great contest, MV. :)

9. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Well, it would be the Subox Mini kit, My I guess you'd call him Cousin-Inlaw Billy has tried ego type setups a few times and they really aren't helping him quit gives up on them and continues to smoke, he tried my Subtank mini setup a couple of times and said if something was going to help him quit it'd be a setup like mine, he doesn't want to invest into a more expensive kit on the whim it might work, I keep telling him it will though lols... He's actually a really heavy smoker and I'm kinda worried about him :X

I mix juice and can rebuild the coils for him, along with this I'd give him 250ml of juice and 5 or so rebuilt coils, I've been thinking of getting him a setup but money has been tight :(

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

10. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    I would choose the evic mini for my wifey's coworker Robin. I have her just about convinced to try vaping, but she is not willing to (cannot afford to) put up the money up front to try. She really wants to quit and with Tia I would be able to set her up and I believe succeed in quiting.

Thank you for the chance to change someone's life for the better.

11. S'moke

S'moke Full Member

May 30, 2013
    Houston
    I would give the Subox Mini Kit to my 3-pack a day neighbor. She is always interested in what new device I am using that day and loves the smell of the vapor. I honestly couldn't ask for a better neighbor and as a former smoker I know it's hard to quit. I still feel bad when she is out in bad weather smoking because we used to be smoking buddies. It would also make our shared porch smell a lot better!

12. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    My wife's cousin who smokes. He's the lone smoker on her side of the family. He is familiar with vaping, from our talks about it in the past but he was hesitant to make the switch, mainly from the initial start up costs. I would think the subox mini would suit him well.

13. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Thanks for the contest Madvapes
    I would choose Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes
    and PIF it to someone I see on a work basis and due to Hippa cannot list their name
    This person had/has an ego twist I gifted them on Christmas last year but they need an upgrade

14. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    3 weeks ago I gave my neighbor (a 40 year smoker) an Evod tank, a Protank 2, a 650 ego battery and a 1600 VV ego battery along with coils and juice. This gift quickly reduced his smoking by 75% but he can't seem to better that. I think a Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit in his hand is what he needs to pry his fingers away from the analogs completely.

TY

15. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    I'd go with Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes
    I have a coworker who knows he needs to quit but can't quite get the motivation to start. I think I've almost given up on my wife starting. :(

16. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    I'd love to give this Joyetech eVic VT Kit, Yellow to my co worker. She's struggling with a gas station cig a like. Thank you MadVapes.

17. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I have 3 brothers and a sister-in-law that all still smoke but my youngest brother is the one who asks the questions and seems to be the only one so far interested in vaping. I'd pif the Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes in black to him. I'm honestly not sure if it would work or not and I guess it would depend on how much he wanted to make the switch. I think having good equipment and the determination to quit are what it takes.

18. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    If selected I want to PIF my post to Mattiem :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you SirNutz. that is so very sweet of you :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

joyetech eVic VTC mini kit, probably black but would love to give him blue to see him flaunt it at work. would be giving it to a long time friend and military vet, who has recently asked me to help him get into vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.