• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A & E Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekks

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2011
Winnipeg
And the attacks begin. Clearly not a troll anymore as I am now posting. Maybe you have a cold? Sinus may be blocked:))

Have you not heard of the Arts & Entertainment channel (A&E) on cable? A TV show discussion "only provokes bandwagoners"? as stated by yourself.

Do you fail to see the confusion your trying to introduce to this topic?

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
To clarify.

I started this thread as a joke. Anyone who knows me should recognize my sense of humor. My post about your one week at ecf aside, why come into my thread and start trouble and blame said trouble on my thread? I've been following and somewhat guiltily watching the vendor drama lately and decided there was a need for some comic relief.

That being said, if they'll make a show about garbage pickers, why not about ecig vendor wars?

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
And the attacks begin. Clearly not a troll anymore as I am now posting. Maybe you have a cold? Sinus may be blocked:))

I'm guessing you are over 40.

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sunil

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
GTA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Respect

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Look at a few pages of the supplier forum, you will see lots of threads with price drops, from different vendors. It's not hidden.

Aside from that, their has been some accusations of putting items out of stock on websites by putting in fake huge orders. Some other empty threats... but, you think that stuff is just made up, so whatever.

Song

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Montreal Canada
www.vaporus.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: business related post prohibited

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
So if your all done pissing and moaning now who's up for a new Provari mini on the 15th or maybe a new VV Reo later in the month :) In other words drop the drama and lets get back to the important issues like does anyone get a little bunged up after to much vapeing or does this mod go better with this outfit than that one ?
I will admit I to have stirred the pot but allways in fun nothing more :)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
With that description I would then be lead to belive the OP is the troll, because for a newbie that seems pretty inflammatory , comic relief is always good, when the facts are on the table but I'm sure non of us will get the facts as that would remove all the drama.:)

Chinner is hardly a troll. He is a wealth of information and a stand up guy.

I find your comments insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread