• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A & E Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2011
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: ...stop

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
nothingtoadd.gif

I'll be watching the 83rd Briars Final......

Curling

With a cold draft beer.

:toast::vapor::vapor:

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
I retract what I was going to say..

There is no way that I could be as eloquent or graceful as Elendil or C-Dub!
Sunil --> Chill Pill --> That's all!

Really?

Did you not just finish reading El's post? Getting in that one last finger pointing really isn't necessary.

Sorry guys, but there was 2 sides doing the tango on this thread. Many of you should really rethink how you address people you disagree with.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Really?

Did you not just finish reading El's post? Getting in that one last finger pointing really isn't necessary.

Sorry guys, but there was 2 sides doing the tango on this thread. Many of you should really rethink how you address people you disagree with.

It indeed does take two to tango, but somebody has to always take the lead. There is a strong sense of community here, built on mutual trust and appreciation. That trust and appreciation has been earned by the veterans sharing their knowledge and dishing out advice to the newbies that join this community.

Getting a veteran slammed and called a Troll by somebody that has not deemed it necessary to post in 10 months, and then expect to be treated as a "contributing" member of the community is not going to be appreciated.

Switcher is right, every quarter sees a new batch of newbies that join and there's always a few that come in full of attitude. They take what they want, and disappear, never to be seen again. Appropriate respect is to be shown for those that stick around month after month, year after year helping the newbies and guiding them to what is right.

Is that too much to ask?! If it is, then I accept that I was in the wrong and apologize for "finger pointing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread