• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A & E Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I'd love to know what Barry's story is, how did he make his money?

lol I wish I knew since he keeps half of what he finds. He has some pretty dang cool friends too.

I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind him too, but if you've seen his mother I'm sure there is a silver spoon
in his past too. I like his taste in 'sicles and cars.

Moonshiners??

Cheers Hitme:vapor::vapor:

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind him too, but if you've seen his mother I'm sure there is a silver spoon
in his past too. I like his taste in 'sicles and cars.

Moonshiners??

Cheers Hitme:vapor::vapor:

Speaking of silver spoons...am I the only one who can't stand that Mark Balelo dude?

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Barry is sooo coool...reminds of Jack N., which makes sense, Barry Weiss has lived in LA for 50 years. He's worked in the produce business, but has been a full-time collector his entire life.

Barry is wealthy for sure...but a very cool dude either way.

Barry_Weiss.jpg

read more on Barry Weiss here:

What is Barry's Profession - Storage Wars - AETV Community Message Board - Real Life. Drama.

Last edited:

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
It indeed does take two to tango, but somebody has to always take the lead. There is a strong sense of community here, built on mutual trust and appreciation. That trust and appreciation has been earned by the veterans sharing their knowledge and dishing out advice to the newbies that join this community.

Getting a veteran slammed and called a Troll by somebody that has not deemed it necessary to post in 10 months, and then expect to be treated as a "contributing" member of the community is not going to be appreciated.

Switcher is right, every quarter sees a new batch of newbies that join and there's always a few that come in full of attitude. They take what they want, and disappear, never to be seen again. Appropriate respect is to be shown for those that stick around month after month, year after year helping the newbies and guiding them to what is right.

Is that too much to ask?! If it is, then I accept that I was in the wrong and apologize for "finger pointing".

here here , now wheres the bar keep , buy this man a drink

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
New Pawn Stars Tuesday night at 9PM too. Did you see Barry on the last show of the season? He drove up to a multi million dollar mansion and walked up to the house with the camera man as if it were his home, telling the camera that it was where he lived. It wasn't. The owner came out and chased him off of the property, hilarious Barry...:laugh:

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
New Pawn Stars Tuesday night at 9PM too. Did you see Barry on the last show of the season? He drove up to a multi million dollar mansion and walked up to the house with the camera man as if it were his home, telling the camera that it was where he lived. It wasn't. The owner came out and chased him off of the property, hilarious Barry...:laugh:

LOL yeah I caught that. I thought that woman was going to call out the attack dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread