A few newb questions, sorry if they've already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JebGipson

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Clark County, Washington, USA
Hello! My names Jeb (As the screename may imply :p) I have been interested in converting to the e-cig for sometime but have been put off by the price tag. I finally found a local retailer that came across a wholesale shipment of njoy starter kits for $35.99, so I'll take advantage of that sale this tuesday when they are next open. But I had a couple of questions, is it true that sale of the refill cartridges are illegal in the state of oregon? I live in washington so it's of no serious concern to me but it is a curiousity. Second will only njoy cartridges work with vaporizer or if unavailable will other brands work? And finally in the case that the FDA does ban the e-cigarette has anyone experiment with polar solvent extraction of the nicotine to make their own liquid?

Looking forward to vaping, especially considering fall is coming so my bronchitis is going to be messing with me anyway, so hopefully this will minimize my yearly health issues.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I wouldn't worry about nic extraction right now. Juice is available to fill your existing carts very cheaply. Worrying about a ban, in my opinion is needless right now. If the FDA could ban e-cigs, they would have done it already, instead of spreading all the propaganda.

If you do decide to get the NPRO, it is a model RN4081, and parts are inexpensive. They also have double size carts available for them now. More information is at;
RN 4081 *Super Mini* - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

JerseyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
South Florida
I'm not trying to dissuade you from buying the NJoy, if that's what you've decided on - but you should be aware, there are lots of options in your price range. For around $35 you can get a starter kit from a bunch of different US vendors. Cignot has a 510 starter kit for $35 (no box) and America's Best Buys has a 302 penstyle starter kit for $36 (after discount). Plenty of choices here for someone on your budget... :)

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I may purchase a second vape soon, but I think I'll get the E510 as a starter and if I enjoy vaping time to stock up on juice and look into some other vaper's. :)

A good choice. I got my 510 last week and I enjoy it very much. I like it so much, I just recommended it to my own parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread