A few questions before I order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
Ok, just a side note...falling in LOVE with my PitBull! But I have a few questions...

1. When ordering extra PB batteries, does the discount for ECF users still apply? I followed the link in LoriKay's signature and didn't find them listed there.

2. If I order a large amount of cartos (like 50 or 100), can I get the flavors mixed? I like both the menthol and regular...

Thanks for the answers!

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Last I read somewhere the discount did not apply to the PB, and it may have been because some of the proceeds go to dog rescue. I'm just a customer though, so feel free to wait for official reply :)

For the other question, I'd add the items to the cart and see if it applies. It looks like you have 20 or 50 packs only, and move fast... that sale ends today!

Update: tried to order 20 pack and the sale does indeed seem to have ENDED :( Gotta use the ECF I guess.

When did April happen?! =P

Last edited:

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Ok, just a side note...falling in LOVE with my PitBull! But I have a few questions...

1. When ordering extra PB batteries, does the discount for ECF users still apply? I followed the link in LoriKay's signature and didn't find them listed there.

nevadabadgirl, You are correct...the pitbull is not on the ECF discount page. You are able to order just a Pitbull battey from the reqular site if you like.

2. If I order a large amount of cartos (like 50 or 100), can I get the flavors mixed? I like both the menthol and regular...

Yes you can. You can call us to do that or you can put your choices in the "Special Shipping Instructions" blue box just before you check out.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks bigblue!!!! I must have fallen asleep or something and missed this! LOL

The carto sale is going until the end of today......I take that to mean 11:59 am Apr 1....here is the math.....but a 50pack at the ECF discount of $135 and INCLUDING shipping...it's $2.90 per carto
buy the 50/75 pack which is on sale until the end of today at the regular smokestik.com website....INCLUDING shipping.....$2.40 per carto.

10% discount on pitbull batteries makes them $28.50.

Our shipping is FLAT RATE.....up to 5 5packs of cartos is 4.95.....believe it or not...thats LESS than the actual shipping price. You can add batteries, a case, chargers etc to 5 5packs and the shipping in still 4.95

Shipping on a 50pack/75 pack is around $10...sorry....but honestly cant remember if it's 10 or 11 dollars. But still flat rate....one 50pack or 3 50packs....same shipping price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread