A glorious day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
Today is my 6 month vaping and not smoking anniversary! Also my black wrinkle white door grand arrived! With a milled catch cup no less! I haven't gotten a catch to build the RM2 or take photos yet which will be tomorrow. I tossed a 510 atty on it and filled the bottle a ways. Not much airflow with the atty.

The grand feels great and is smaller than I would've imagined. I am very happy with this purchase. And can't wait to modify some rdas and really get this going! I will be showing off the grand in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Well congratulations. Here you go. Wear it proudly
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Today is my 6 month vaping and not smoking anniversary! Also my black wrinkle white door grand arrived! With a milled catch cup no less! I haven't gotten a catch to build the RM2 or take photos yet which will be tomorrow. I tossed a 510 atty on it and filled the bottle a ways. Not much airflow with the atty.

The grand feels great and is smaller than I would've imagined. I am very happy with this purchase. And can't wait to modify some rdas and really get this going! I will be showing off the grand in the near future.

Where's the pic?

Tomorrow?

Well, we will all be here waiting!

Happy Six Month's Smoke Free!!!!

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
I threw a pretty sloppy build just to try it out. Here's a quick photo as well. I will certainly be drilling out the air hole but it's quite pleasant.

I Should've asked for the rm2 unmilled. But maybe I'll torch the cap for kicks.

No...brass it out!:)

That is an awesome conjunction of fate...congrats!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I might do that then. Button cover will be ordered when the sub ohm kits are done.

Brass button cover is 6 bucks plus 2 bucks for flat rate shipping. That's 8 bucks shipped!!! (my math skillz is pro) :D

I really thought the price would be more like 10 bucks plus shipping; pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread